On this wonderful Temple city tour – Bangkok we will discover fascinating Buddhist temples combined in amazing contrasts with modern Bangkok lifestyles and Thai classical traditions. This Temple city tour Bangkok brings you the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok : Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha – the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha – the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit – the marble temple.
Temple city tour – Bangkok is an Half Day tour (9.00-13.00 & 13.00-17.00)
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby.
- Depart from hotel and start Temple city tour Bangkok to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago. Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is three meters high and weighs five and a half tons.
- Continue the Temple city tour Bangkok by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewelry shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night – hordes of food stalls line the streets. Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It’s well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
- Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carrara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand’s most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
- City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd.(The Royal’s Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King’s Residence.
- At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then transfer to your hotel.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Program Starts From 9:00 AM OR 1:00 PM daily .|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately after 4 Hours .|
|WEAR||Light t-shirt – Casual|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Children from 3 to 10 years old pay a reduced price ! ( 900 Thai Baht )
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket ! ( Free ticket )
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.