Should I print a receipt to show the tour guide?
We understand that you may not have a printer handy when you’re traveling so it is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require that you show ID matching your reservation and also the Order # that is immediately emailed to you after you make your reservation.
How much does it cost to do a private tour?
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip.
How to book and pay?
Checking seat availability before booking is always strongly recommended.
We prefer and accept all payments via PayPal, credit card (Visa, Master Card, and others.)
- from the tour page, you can select how many guests and the dates you wish,
- clicking on BOOK NOW button you add to cart how many tickets you wish to pay online,
- from the cart proceed with -checkout- and then use -direct Credit Card payment -OR – proceed to PayPal-,
- Dear guests the direct credit card payment is secured and requires One Time Password system activated on your credit card, the transaction is authenticated with a second-factor authentication provided by the card issuing bank (OTP or SMS token)… If you do not have this OTP system activated than please use your credit card through PayPal, selecting PayPal in the checkout.
- once in PayPal’s first page you can use it directly OR click on -checkout as a guest- to use any card you like!
- When you are in Thailand PayPal might show a Thai Page so on the top right side of the log in window you will find the place where to click to change language to English 🙂
What should I wear?
You can consult every tour description to see what we suggest you to wear, we always consider very important the following items specially in island tours or in jungle safari: swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera, extra cloths, slipper or comfortable trekking shoes, hat.
- Please note that there is a dress code for entering temples; please cover your shoulders and knees and wear closed-toe shoes!
What do I need to bring?
Do not ever forget your cameras or Go Pro because you have to mark these amazing moments and every excursion must remain in your memory book forever!
Where will be my departure point?
Relax and enjoy all our destinations because our teams will always pick u up at your hotel:
Please be in the hotel lobby about 10 minutes before your pick-up time,
tell the Front Desk reception that you are waiting for your pick-up,
please wait in a visible area in a place where you can see your transportation and driver arriving.
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
It would be possible to cancel and get a refund with basically all the tour’s bookings and we will support you with the refund transactions or a change of date if you request so, after 24 hours before the departure date of the excursion/tour we consider your booking and payment not refundable.
For any deposit asked for any group reservation, after 2 weeks before the departure date of the excursion/tour we consider your booking and payment not refundable, as it is used to cover and securing the arrangements and organization costs, is always considered not refundable.
In case the guests no-show at pick up time the reservation is considered not refundable.
Any no-show or late cancellation due to a certain medical condition will have to be proven, presenting a medical certificate attesting the actual conditions of the guest.
Presenting medical certificate any guest will be eligible for a 50% (fifty percent) refund from the full ticket amount.
No refunds are applied for changes in the timing, itinerary or scheduled program due to risks of tidal or sea conditions, delays caused by other tour guests, adjustments of the timing and schedule to tides levels.
No refunds are applied after the commencement of the tour either in full or in part for all utilized services included in the tour program.
How to proceed?
- Please contact our support team immediately by email, so you can provide complete details of your booking, including the reason for the cancellation or for the date change.
NOTE! Every refund has a cost due to local operators’ policies, due to service fees of the credit cards and of the merchant accounts being used. MyThailandTours, processing your refund, will retain a 7 % service fee, in order to legally reimburse the fess just mentioned above.
NOTE! Reimbursements for all payments made by credit card will certainly use up to 10 working days. The cash leaves immediately from our account (you will as well receive this detailed confirmation on your email), however, the bank’s credit card issuers and also payment gateways have to undergo a procedure that lengthy to refine the deal.
NOTE! After any tour is refunded, MyThailandTours does not take any responsibility for any other decision or expense, which have not concurred or agreed with this office, the customers partake during the same date of the tour. Please note that in case the tour cannot depart, due to extreme sea and atmospheric conditions, after the dispatch of coastal guards and port authorities, you will be informed before departure and your transaction will be promptly refunded.
In general, all-island tours operate rain or shine weather. On the unusual occasion where an island tour needs to be canceled due to reported unsafe weather conditions or any other peculiar circumstance, our team will notify you during the evening before the tour date or during the early morning of the tour day.
In these cases, you will be able to reschedule to a different date (free of charge) or to receive a full refund of whatever booking amount you have already paid online.
All island tours are carried out as scheduled even during non-optimal weather conditions.
This being said, every individual cancellation requested due to intimidating, but safe weather conditions will be 100% charged. If any guest would need a rescheduling for days of safe but intimidating weather, this can be done free of charge, changing tour date to a different day, subject to availability, as long as we are informed at least by 6:00 PM the evening before your scheduled trip date.
MyThailandTours responsibilities NEVER include:
MyThailandTours responsibilities NEVER include the following cases:
- If the car, minivan, the boat does not leave on the exact on scheduled time, arrive at the destinations with different timings than previously planned. You have to go over such kind of issues with the local operators. Keep in mind, please, that as we mentioned earlier, an itinerary can be modified due to a large variety of motives, to make the most out of the tour.
- If the driver’s seats or vehicles are not up to your expectations or not precisely as revealed in the pictures.
- If the driver terminates your journey as a result of force majeure or inevitable reasons, your boat, for example, may not depart if there is a storm. As well as this is for your security, so you ought to rejoice regarding it. Also, remember that in this case (extreme weather conditions), all local operators will take care of refunding your bookings, and we will take action to ensure that!
- If your travel luggage or your personal belongings obtains damaged or vanishes. Please do direct care of your possessions and do not bring valuables on boat tours or join tours what so ever.
- In the situation where a driver or operator changes your sit to fit a monk or handicapped person if the vehicle driver requires to change your seat for whatever reason, we do not accept any sort of complaint (we regret that we have to write this, but we had too many malicious and preposterous complaints in the past years)! If this occurs, we respect the local society, and there is nothing we can do concerning it.
- If the operator rejects to let you start the tour due to your personal health conditions, there are indications in every tour page with precise reference to allowances and restrictions to board every boat tour. Do follow the indications, and if you have doubts, contact us before booking because, in case of operator rejection, there will be no refund available for you.
Custom made holidays ?
Yes… with us you don’t just find a normal tour but we will give you a taste of what you can personalize in order to see the world your way, you can take your time and see the best Thailand has to offer and MyThailandTours will think about all the rest and you will receive all attentions to achieve a great value for money.
Passengers allowed on board motorboats / speedboats
Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions and diseases, breathing difficulties and history of back problems are not allowed on board motorboats/speedboats tours. As well as pregnant women and children under 1-year-old are not allowed on board motorboats/speedboats tours.
Solo tour or group tour ?
We think and design our itineraries so you can become as more involved as possible with the local communities and nature we travel to. We would like to encourage all our travelers to have a fully interactive experience, respecting local cultures and customs. Your best friend/s or partner will only add great value to your wonderful experience in Thailand. While many people decide to travel as a couple or with friends, usually half of our costumers and travelers come on their own as they know they can be sure they will meet friendly, like-minded people along the way. There are no comparisons to a solo traveler when it comes to design an unforgettable journey with us because you will not be traveling with strangers but with friends, you haven’t met yet!
Can I modify my tour dates ?
I would be impossible on a particular tour and excursions such as Similan Islands from Phuket or Khao Lak as they are usually fully booked 1 year ahead. It will be possible with basically all other tours and we will support you with that, we only ask you to give us at least 2 weeks prior notice.
Insurance is included ?
Insurance is included in all the tours we offer, you are always insured both by us and your transporters.
Are you a travel agency?
Well, we are not a traditional one, first of all, we provide you info and services from the first moment you contact us, all our touristic destinations in Thailand are well known directly by our team and all are tested by personal direct experience.
Would be better to contact the office directly ?
We actually prefer that you contact us and we suggest you do so, give us all your ideas and we will design and find the best solution for your experience in Thailand, we will follow you in every step and we will provide your local advisor once you will be in Thailand!