James Bond Island by Speed boat
James Bond island tour – James Bond island Premium tour Phuket
”Discover the newest itinerary, discover Phang Nga Bay with 4 canoe times: Phang Nga canoe highlights tour by Big boat.”
James Bond island by speedboat. Enjoy all these inclusions with James Bond island tour package such as buffet lunch, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, natural park fees! Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
Enjoy sightseeing at Panak island and Hong island, canoe in mangrove forest at Hong island, visiting James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan, enjoy a great buffet lunch at Panyee island fisherman village, explore the ice cream caves and swimming and relaxing at Naka or Lawa island!
- James Bond island tour Natural Park fees already included in the price.
- James Bond Island by Speed boat offer Free land transfer ONLY from Patong, Kalim, Kathu, Kata beach, Karon,
- Only 200 Thai Baht extra charge per person for land transfer from Kamala , Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Laguna, Phuket town, Chalong;
- If you wish free transfer from any other Phuket locations please select the James Bond island Premium tour Phuket
But that’s just part of the story.
- James Bond island tour, a full day trip tour from Phuket. James bond island tour by speedboat is always one of the best island tours in Phuket. It is a must-see in the region and one of the most wonderful landscapes you will ever see!
- James Bond Island by Speed boat brings you to discover one of the Phuket best tours, James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular scenery which was also used to shoot some helicopter scenes in the movie Jurassic Park.
- James Bond island tour also brings you where secret lagoons open into the rocks to meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip is highly recommended to get a true picture of Thailand nature and shoot amazing pictures.
James Bond Island by speed boat itinerary:
- 7.30 AM – 8.00 AM: Transportation. James Bond Island tour starts with pick up from your hotel and transfers to Ao Por Pier.
- 08.30 AM – 3.30 PM: Canoeing and sightseeing, meals and relax. Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phang-nga bay to start your James Bond island tour. Enjoy sightseeing with James Bond Island by Speed boat at Panak island and Hong island, canoe in mangrove forest at Hong island, visiting James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan, enjoy a great buffet lunch at Panyee island fisherman village, explore the ice cream caves and swimming and relaxing at Naka or Lawa Island.
- 3.30 PM – 5.00 PM: Return arrival time to the pier and organizing your transfer back to your Hotel.
Your tour confirmation:
- You will be informed from us with a confirmation email ticket, directly after your booking.
- Successively you will receive a second email, with details of your tour guide phone number, driver phone number for your tour day.
- You will use these phone numbers so you can contact them directly, in fact, some times your Hotel pick-up might be late, due to other travelers late or due to traffic jams.
- Do never hesitate to notify us via email, as you could have any issue or you could have changed your tour pick up location/Hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 7:30 – 8.00 AM. Meet the driver at your hotel lobby.
- RETURN TIME AT HOTEL: Approximately 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea, drinking water, buffet lunch.
- Natural park fees!
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
- Transportation in minivan
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towels.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
James Bond island tour. The itinerary and timing of all James Bond Island tours are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. James bond island tour: if the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can on the best island tours in Phuket.
James Bond island tour
Let’s jump right in!
James Bond island tours. see also:
How do you get to James Bond Island from Phuket?
Every other tour choice you can have
- James Bond Island by Big boat – Phuket
- Premium James Bond and Khai islands Speedboat – Phuket
- Sunrise James Bond island tour by Speed boat – Phuket
- Premium James Bond island tour by Speed boat – Phuket
- James Bond island longtail boat tour from Phuket
How far is James Bond Island from Phuket?
Every James Bond Island tour will include a nice and picturesque cruise through Phang Nga Bay.
The distance between Ao Por Pier (for example) and James Bond Island is about 25 kilometers, direction north-east of Phuket into the heart of Phang Nga Bay.
The cruise along the way will also bring you to sightsee other islands to admire the typical and beautiful rocky cliffs as they are rising out of the waters of the Bay.
James Bond island national park fee
At James Bond Island the National Park operators would collect the National Park entry Fee. This is in the case you would be arriving privately at the island, the Park operators will collect the park entrance fee of 200 baht.
If you are on a James Bond island tour, your Natural Park fees are already included in the price you have just paid for the tour ticket.
James Bond Island
It is a really unique spot for memorable pictures
It is for sure one of the many must-see places in the Bay of Phang Nga, Now every year becoming more and more famous as most travelers love to have memorable pictures with this island. An incredible example of how Mother Nature can be really magical.
Koh Tapu (it means Nail Island in the Thai language)
It is located alongside the well known Koh Ping Ghan, the Whole area surrounding this island is really magnificent to take a lot of pictures.
Muslim Sea Gypsy village on Koh Panyee
This is a truly 200-year old community. They were amongst the very first people to actually settle in the bay
At that time they built their famous village; since the beginning of the construction, the village sits on the stilts above the water.
A normal routine though out the day: the tour boats would bring the tourists here at the Village restaurants, eating fresh seafood and buying refreshments or souvenirs.
But once all the tourists and the boats leave the village then all the villagers will close the shops and the restaurants to just go back to their classic and sleepy fishing village lifestyle.
Every guide would say that nowadays, about 40% of all Koy Panyee habitants are still fishermen, while the bigger part is working with tourists related businesses.
These above are always the two main tourist attractions points of the Bay, for all the boat tours.
There are also other points that are very interesting for sightseeing in the bay.
The tours will usually include them on their itineraries.
Phuket to Phang Nga Bay, the Ao Phang Nga National Park
The James Bond Island tour always includes fascinating cruise time through Phang Nga Bay.
Most of the best tour itineraries to James Bond Island are always combined with a visit to also other popular Phang Nga Bay islands, as well as with canoe fun time, for example, this Phang Nga canoe highlights tour by Big boat.