7 Islands sunset tour
- Krabi to 7 Islands sunset big boat tour
- 4 Islands tour by long-tail boat from Krabi
- Krabi to four Islands tour by speedboat
- Krabi tours
7 Islands sunset tour Free pick up and drop off from Your Hotel – Krabi town – Ao Nang.
(Klong Muang, Hnong Tha lay Extra charge transfer 100Thai Bath per person), (Khao Thong, Khao, Mueang Krabi no pick-up service, only private available at 1200 Thai Bath)
Please note No pick-up services for Railay beach resorts, Tonsay bay, or Centara Grand resort. We will set for you and the driver exact pick up at Ao Nang and you will receive, after booking, all the detailed information in your email.
Why not miss it! Best Krabi island tour!
Full-day sunset trip. Discover all the Seven most beautiful islands near Krabi with the great long-tail boats and great and gentle staff, sightseeing wonderful locations including a nice buffet in unforgettable location staff. This trip is highly recommended to get a true view of Thailand’s nature and shoot amazing pictures. This really is a tour not to be missed.
A unique experience
The 7 Islands sunset tour runs every day. It departs about 2 PM for a great adventure which includes Daeng Island, Tang Ming Island, Tup Island, Poda Island, Chicken Island, Sii Island, Phra Nang beach, and fluorescent plankton. The tour finishes at 8 pm. For this tour, you will be taken on a long-tail boat.
>> 7 Islands sunset tour – National Park Fee NOT included in the tour price: 400 THB per adult – 200 THB per child (to be paid cash on the tour date) <<
“12.45 PM – 1.30 PM: Transportation and tour begin” 7 Islands sunset tour begins in the morning when you set off by a large longtail boat for the famous Lading Island for about an hour. You will arrive at around 2,30 pm. Then you can relax, snorkel, and sunbathe by the gorgeous waters. It is then your time to go free and explore as you wish.
”01.30 PM – 3.00 PM: swimming and sightseeing, meals and relax” You will be taken on a picturesque tour of the beauty surrounded by limestone cliffs.
- This is definitely a room with a view. Pranang beach is undoubtedly the best place to take in South Thailand’s bizarre rock formations, not to mention the beauty of the beach itself!
- Explore the many caves around the area, take a dip in the crystal waters, and don’t miss the fertility temples found inside two of the larger caves! Hong Island Tour does not come here as they go to Daeng Island instead.
- Tup island tends to be the fan favorite on this trip. It is the smallest beach on the tour, but when the tide is low it transforms into a large sand bar that extends for several kilometers…yours to explore and enjoy! The Thai word for this is known as tally wag.
- Tang Ming Island: After the last two stops, Tang Ming Island is the perfect place for a little rest and relaxation. Get ready to see some fish and coral with your snorkel.
- Chicken Island is so named after an unusual rock formation that resembles the head of a chicken and protrudes from the top of the island’s craggy cliffs. Though we won’t go ashore, you can take advantage of photo opportunities here and do a little snorkeling as well.
- What it lacks in size, Poda Island makes up for in beautiful white sand and scenery. It is a perfect place to see the beauty of the Andaman Sea! It is a truly beautiful island as you are able to walk around on the white sand for about 1km and go into the middle where there are trees and wildlife to explore.
- It’s time to refuel your stomachs with a buffet dinner and sunset. The meals to choose from are, bbq fish and chicken, Chicken Massaman, Fried rice, vegetables in oyster sauce, fruit, and water. You can eat until you are content. 7.30 pm –
- We leave the best for the last place for last with our Krabi Island trip. You can swim the fluorescent plankton which is a must-see, only at night, if coming to Krabi. Sometimes in the low season, there are jellyfish so it’s only possible to observe from the boat.
“8.30 PM – 9.30 PM: Return” Arrival time to the pier and organizing your transfer back to your hotel.
7 Islands sunset tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel – Krabi town – Klong Muang – Ao Nang.
- Transfer times for the tour: Tubkaak – 12.30 am; Krabi Town / Khlong Muang – 12.30 am; Ao Nang – 13.00 am.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 9:00 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, drinking water, and a buffet dinner.
- Snorkeling gear, Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
- Transportation in minivan
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towels.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay for any ticket (Free ticket).
Children from 3 to 11 years old (19 USD).
7 Islands sunset tour. Krabi tours program may change depending on the tide and weather conditions.
7 Islands sunset tour, checking seat availability before booking is always strongly recommended.
The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
No refunds for changes in the itinerary or program due to risks of tidal or sea conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Let’s start your best experience 7 Islands sunset tour by longtail boat!
7 Islands sunset tour
See the 7 islands sunset tour experience of the amazing Kasey Avarielle Low and her wonderful Youtube channel.
Best Krabi island tour, the 7 island tour Krabi names:
Chicken Island, Daeng Island, Phra Nang beach, Tang Ming Island, Poda Island, Tup Island, Sii Island.
If you ever desired to get close to the marine and marine life and swim along lovely beaches and waters that are as clear as the sky, then this trip experience to 7 islands, Krabi is a need for you on your getaway to Krabi, Thailand, a delighting inconvenience-totally free trip to these islands, followed by mouth-watering BARBEQUE dinner.
The longtail boat can accommodate 8-12 individuals at when with whom you can take pleasure in the trip of 7 islands. This if you prefer to have this experience with the typical Thai-style longtail boat. If you are looking for a more comfortable ride you can please choose the tour with the big boat.
If you ever desired to get up close to the water and marine life, swim along stunning beaches and waters that are as clear as the sky, you will snorkel at Tup Island, Poda Island, and Chicken Island, and have terrific genuine Thai food and BARBEQUE supper.
How to reach 7 Islands Trip in Krabi?
- This tour always offers pick-up & drop-off service from/ to the significant hotels in Ao Nang and Krabi town (see the tour details).
- If you are arriving by flight to Krabi airport in the morning, you can also take a taxi/bus from the airport to reach the departure Pier.
- With a lower budget plan, you can also choose to take a bus or minivan, however, remember that it will take a very long time a minimum of 1 hour possibly longer as it drops other guests off on the path.
Can we do snorkeling?
- Yes, definitely! Chicken Island is popular for snorkeling. You can get closer to the coral life by snorkeling in the water and get enthralled by the varied range of fishes around you.
- This tour really offers you the very best Snorkeling experience with an expert guide, snorkeling devices, life vests.
What marine life will you see on this trip?
- While your boat will be rowing around the island, you can see a myriad of fishes in the crystal clear water.
- Get near the beauteous marine life.
- You can swim along with the vibrant fishes on the islands.
- Once you enter into the water for snorkeling, you will, in fact, experience the marine life really carefully and its charm will enthrall you.
This trip is good for the kids?
- Yes, definitely!
- This trip is appropriate for both grownups and kids. Both grownups and kids can delight in and experience the lovely marine life of the 7 Krabi Islands by swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and so on.
- Your journey will be both safe and satisfying, so you do not require to stress over your and your kids’ security.
- Choosing this holiday will leave you in awe by offering an unequaled experience.
Can we bring our own food?
- You are not allowed to bring food on board. No!
- One of the main features of this trip is BARBEQUE supper, awaiting you with an incredible view of the sunset of the islands, for this reason, you do not require to bring your own food.
Will we get the possibility to explore the islands and Poda Island?
- Yes, definitely!
- Explore the surrounding Chicken Island reef for snorkeling, Tup Island, Si Island, and Poda Island, and explore East Railay Beach for your BARBEQUE buffet Seafood Supper.
Why is the 7 Islands Sunset tour very popular?
- It is popular since you can get near to the marine life, experience harmony, and take pleasure in a trouble-totally free trip to islands, to swim along stunning beaches and waters that are as clear as the sky.
- Snorkeling experience which is unequaled provides you the possibility to dive in a few of the very best areas, and witness the reefs and different types of fishes and other water life.
- For beach fans, discovered here are a few of the calmest and most enchanting places, sunbathe in the soft white sand or check out the stunning surroundings.
- Snorkel at Tup Island, Poda Island, and Chicken Island, and have fantastic genuine Thai food.
Why is Chicken island so popular?
- You can delight in the very best experience of Snorkeling on Chicken Island.
- If you ever wished to get up near the marine and marine life and swim along gorgeous beaches and waters that are as clear as the sky, then you will definitely fall for Chicken Island.
- Witness the reefs and different types of fish around Chicken Island.
Will there be an English-speaking guide on this 7 Islands Trip?
- This extraordinary trip of 7 islands includes an English-speaking guide who will assist you in all the water activities and the snorkeling.
- The guides get along and are respectful and expert.
- You can ask the guide the questions you might have about the folk, about customs, and cultures of Thailand.