Krabi tours – 7 Islands sunset big boat tour
- 7 Islands sunset tour by long-tail boat from Krabi
- 4 Islands tour by long-tail boat from Krabi
- Krabi to four Islands tour by speedboat
Krabi to 7 Islands tour is a sunset trip – Free pick up and drop off from Your Hotel – Krabi town – Ao Nang.
(Klong Muang Extra charge transfer 100Thai Bath per person), (Khao Thong, Mueang Krabi no pick up service, only private available at 1200 Thai Bath)
Please note there are No pick-up services for Railay beach resorts, Tonsay bay or Centara Grand resort. We will set for you and the driver an exact pick up at Ao Nang and you will receive, after booking, all detailed information on your email.
A comfortable and complete experience
The Krabi to 7 Islands sunset big boat tour runs every day. It will depart about 2 PM. The experience includes Daeng Island, Tang Ming Island, Tup Island, Poda Island, Chicken Island, Sii Island, Phra Nang beach and fluorescent plankton. Tour will finish at 8 pm. For this tour, you will be taken on a comfortable big wooden boat.
Astonishing, isn’t it?
Discover all the Seven most beautiful islands near Krabi with great speed boat and great and gentle staff, sightseeing wonderful locations including a nice buffet in an unforgettable location. This trip is highly recommended to shoot amazing pictures.
>> Krabi to 7 Islands tour National Park fee NOT included: 400 THB per adult, 200 THB per child, to be paid cash on tour. <<
”01.30 PM – 3.00 PM: Swimming and sightseeing, meals and relax” You will be taken on a picturesque tour of the beauty surrounded by limestone cliffs.
- This is definitely a location with a unique view. Pranang beach is undoubtedly the best place to take in South Thailand’s bizarre rock formations, not to mention the beauty of the beach itself! Explore the many caves around the area, take a dip in the crystal waters, and don’t miss the fertility temples found inside two of the larger caves! Hong Island Tour does not come here as they go to Daeng Island instead.
- Tup island tends to be the fan-favorite on this trip. It is the smallest beach on the tour, but when the tide is low it transforms into a large sand bar which extends for several kilometers…yours to explore and enjoy!
- The Thai word for this is known at tally wag. Tang Ming Island: After the last two stops, Tang Ming Island is the perfect place for a little rest and relaxation. Get ready to see some fish and coral with your snorkel.
- Chicken Island is so named after an unusual rock formation that resembles the head of a chicken and protrudes from the top of the island’s craggy cliffs. Though we won’t go ashore, you can take advantage of photo opportunities here and do a little snorkeling as well. Feel like indulging your adventurous side? How about testing your climbing skills with deep water soloing and cliff jumping! Let our guides show you how to climb some of Krabi’s best formations…then gather your wits for the leap from the top! (Sometimes not possible in the low season due to rough seas).
- What it lacks in size, Poda Island makes up for in beautiful white sand and scenery. It is a perfect place to see the beauty of the Andaman Sea! It is a truly beautiful island as you are able to walk around on the white sand for about 1km and going into the middle where there are trees and wildlife to explore.
- It’s time to refuel your stomachs with a buffet dinner and sunset. The meals to choose from are, BBQ fish and chicken, Chicken Massaman, Fried rice, vegetables in oyster sauce, fruit and water. You can eat until you are content.
- 7.30 pm – We leave the best for the last place for last with our Krabi Island trip. You can swim the fluorescent plankton which is a must-see, only at night, if coming to Krabi. Sometimes in the low season, there are jellyfish so it’s only possible to observe from the boat.
“8.30 PM – 9.30 PM: Return” Arrival time to the pier and organizing your transfer back to your hotel.
Krabi to 7 Islands sunset big boat tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel – Krabi town – Klong Muang – Ao Nang.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 12.00 -13.00.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 9:00 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, drinking water, buffet dinner.
- Snorkeling gear, life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
- Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towels.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay for any ticket! (Free ticket).
Children from 3 to 11 years old (25 USD).
Krabi to 7 Islands tour. Krabi tours program may change depending on tide and weather conditions. Krabi to 7 Islands tour, checking seat availability before booking is always strongly recommended.
The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. Krabi tours and Krabi to 7 Islands tour itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. No refunds for changes in the itinerary or program due to risks of tidal or sea conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Let’s start your best experience Krabi to 7 Islands sunset tour by big boat!
Krabi to 7 Islands sunset big boat tour, the 7 island tour Krabi names:
Phra Nang beach, Chicken Island, Daeng Island, Sii Island, Tang Ming Island, Tup Island, Poda Island.
Please note that in case you do not reach a sufficient number of people to operate the tour with the big barge, the guide will arrange for you to join an upgraded tour, on the modernized speedboat, for an even more opportune, comfortable, and more enjoyable tour but with the very same itinerary. The Krabi speedboat tour to 7 Islands [Daeng Island, Tang Ming Island, Tup, Poda, Chicken Island, Sii Island, and much more].