Ngon Nak Jungle Trekking to the Peak of Nong Nak Mountain trekking
Ngon Nak Jungle trekking is nice way to discover the Jungle and the landscapes of Krabi province, the hike is not that breathtaking and it is well worth it for those views of the lands and sea, all surrounded by forest-clad scenery, you will reach up to most amazing viewpoints on Ngon Nak mountain to overview the limestone crests of the Andaman Sea.
Ngon Nak Jungle trekking tour includes National Park fees in the price.
“8.00 AM – 4.30 PM: Transportation, briefing, and activities “. From 8.00 am to 9.00 am you will enjoy Hotel pick up transfer service to start Ngon Nak Jungle trekking. At 9.30 am we start the Jungle walk Ngon Nak mountain and we get ready on the route to see many highlights reaching up the highest viewpoint of the mountain. We reach the start point, the stream start at 0.8 km, the first viewpoint at 2.5 km, the waterfall at 2.8 km, the second viewpoint at 3.5 km, the peak of the mountain at 3.7 km. At about 12.30 pm we will enjoy a picnic lunch at the mountain peak than start the descend. From 15.00 pm to organize your transfer back to your hotel.
Remember that all customers get a FREE hotel pick up and drop off service from any hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang & Klong Hang.
Ngon Nak Jungle trekking tour KEY DETAILS
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel – Krabi town – Klong Muang – Ao Nang.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 8.00 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 4:30 PM.
- WEAR: Comfortable loose clothing, light t-shirt, Swimming suits.
- Includes transports from your departing point and back.
- Includes soft drinks, drinking water, picnic lunch.
- Individual accident insurance, small group experience for your safety and enjoyment.
- Gear and equipment rental, certified guide and refreshments.
- Hotel pick up service! Transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Hiking backpack, mosquito repellent, hiking or sport shoes.
- Rain jacket (recommended for low season time), light t-shirt, sunblock, and sunglasses.
Ngon Nak Jungle trekking. This activity is recommended for everybody with no limitations unless you have heart deseases. Weather rarely affects the abilities to run this particular tour! The earlier you book the better since we tend to get full most days, in particular during the Christmas/New Year periods.
There are no reviews yet.