Khao Sok Safari 3 days from Phuket – Khao Sok tours
Khao Sok Safari 3 Days tour offers Free Hotel transfer from your Hotels and Resorts in: Chalong, Naihan Beach, Rawai, Karon Beach, Kata beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong, Kalim, Kamala Beach, Surin, Bang Tao, Naithon Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao beach, Airport area.
Khao Sok Safari 3 Days. Discover the stunning, amazing beauty of the Khao Sok National Park with its outstanding scenery and wildlife and wide range of activities to participate in. This is one of South Asia’s most scenic and beautiful parks.
Experience feeling back into Nature in the magnificent Khao Sok National Park, 647sq km of National Park featuring tropical evergreen forest; explore and experience the habitat of wild elephants, monkeys, and many more.
- Spend the days of your holiday exploring the old rainforest, cruising through crystal clear swamps, brief walking to the Coral Cave, and meeting our charming elephants are all part of our Khaosok & Cheow Larn Lake Explorer trip, which lasts for three days and takes place in Southern Thailand.
- Spending one night at Khaosok Boutique Camps, which includes the one-of-a-kind experience of staying in a completely outfitted tent, and another night at Raft House, which includes the experience of staying in a back-to-basics hut floating on the water, are both moving experiences to have.
Khao Sok Safari 3 Days – Includes 7 meals – Khao Sok National Park fees are included (Adult 300 Thai Baht, Child 200 Thai Bath) – Includes overnight stay in a Comfortable Air-Conditioned Room at the Raft House – Includes overnight at Khaosok Boutique Hideaway!
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Sarasin Bridge sightseeing • Elephant Experience • River Canoeing • Cheowlarn Lake by Longtail Boat • Khaosok Jungle Trekking 3+ hours • Bamboo Rafting • Cave Exploration • The Cliff View Restaurant and Glamping Tent camps • The Floating Restaurant and The Raft House.
All about the 3 Days 2 Nights Jungle and Lake Explorer!
Day 1 begins with you being picked up from your hotel in the morning so that you may begin your journey through Phuket with our guide, who will look after you and give you information. When the van crosses Sarasin Bridge into Phang Nga Province, you may get a sense of the way of life of the local residents and how they make their livings, in addition to the scenery of mountains, rubber, and palm trees, all of which are economically important plants in the region.
Visited Tsunami Memorial Site. Khao Lak has been hit by Tsunami. At this point, there is no trace of the devastation; all that remains is the harrowing memory of the catastrophe. As well as a pleasant recollection of those who aid others without regard to status, color, nationality, or religious affiliation, such as “one world together.”
After that, we will drive you to Suratthani, the location of Khao Sok National Park, a tropical rainforest. You will see that the local inhabitants live a self-sufficient lifestyle, which makes us feel envious as we are traveling along this rugged and magnificent path.
After arriving in Khao Sok, you will have the opportunity to participate in an activity known as “Elephant Bathing,” which will take you into a wonderful rain forest where you may observe astonishing natural phenomena and unaltered biodiversity.
After spending forty-five minutes or more with the elephants, you’ll be led to the restaurant, which has a calm, natural feel and has plants like chili peppers, corn, and other edibles that were grown on the property. Lunch will consist of Thai cuisine as well as cold dishes such as fruits and side dishes. We hope that you had a wonderful time eating an excellent lunch in the natural Nature and experiencing the genuine hospitality of the locals. Canoeing is the first activity on our fun-filled agenda, which will get underway right after lunch. We will offer you paddlers, who are the children of the local people, to follow you across the Khao Sok River as you capture images of our precious times together. In addition to the relaxing atmosphere of the Khao Sok river, which is teeming with live animals such as snakes, gibbons, and other species, you will have the opportunity to feel deeply touched by the sincere hearts and willful services of the paddlers, who will treat you as if you were a guest in their homes.
After your canoeing adventure, we will drive you back to your lodgings. Here at Khaosok Boutique Hideaway, we have hospitable tents for you to stay in. You can invest some time in Nature and come away having gained fresh experiences. Wonderful place in the mountains. Every morning, you may look forward to a setting that is clean and calming. You will enjoy your meal more if it is served in a natural setting where you can smell the timbers and hear the sound intonation of the forest.
Following the delectable meal, it is time to retire for the night to the Bungalow. You won’t need an air conditioner to sleep comfortably in Khao Sok at night since the forest will supply you with the cleanest and most pleasant air there is. The temperature remains consistently comfortable throughout the park.
As the new day starts, you’ll hear different birds singing in the clean park, and you’ll also get to see the thick fog that covers most of Khao Sok National Park.
Following breakfast, we will pick you up and take you on a hike through a tropical forest. On both sides of the trail, you will see large and small plants, a water current that falls down the mountain, and birds chirping.
The hiking trails are often very steep and rocky, providing a challenging and rewarding workout. If you come as a pair, you will have a lovely time together and be able to aid each other, which will help strengthen your relationship. During the course of the hike, you will keep an eye out for various insects and animals.
By strolling through the water currents that flow down from the mountain and listening to the sound of the water when it impacts the rocks, you can relieve some of the weariness you are feeling. As you get closer to the waterfalls, you will witness magnificent sights that are difficult to put into words.
It takes roughly three to four hours to complete the trek, which is at its most stunning during the rainy season. You can let our guide know if you want to take a meal throughout the trip, and they will make sure to provide for you so that you can have yet another experience that you will never forget.
After you have collected your bags and checked out of the hotel, we will lead you to another sight that is sometimes referred to as the “Guilin of Thailand” or the Ratchaprapa Dam. The road that takes you from Khao Sok Discovery Camp to Ratchaprapa Dam is one that takes you through many tiny villages, where you may get a sense of the tranquil way of life.
In addition to learning about the locals’ way of life, you will have the opportunity to appreciate the wildlife, plants, and panoramic mountain vistas on both sides of the road until you reach Ratchaprapa Dam.
Within ten minutes of entering the park, you will be awestruck by the breathtaking panorama that awaits you: an expansive plain of emerald water embellished with blue sky, just as if you were in the ocean.
After arriving at the pier, you will have the opportunity to put some refreshments away for the duration of the boat ride. After that, we make our way to the raft or floating house by the long-tailed boat.
During the course of the boat ride, you will have the opportunity to marvel at the vast expanse of emerald and blue water below you. It is incredibly lovely, and for a moment, you might even forget that you are actually in a dam because it seems so much like the ocean.
The natural scenery all around you will be stunning, and it will seem as though the trees on the hills and islands are swaying in the breeze as though they are greeting those who have come to visit them.
After you have stored your stuff, you will have the opportunity to go canoeing and swimming.
Dinner and lodging for the night, during the night, you will be able to relax and enjoy your night under the light of the stars while watching and imagining the shade of the trees, listening to the singing of insects, inhaling the aroma of the forest, and being encircled by the forest.
Chiew-Larn Lake is a stunning body of water, and the fresh morning air is the perfect time to get out on the lake in a traditional long-tail boat and explore its turquoise waters. After that, transform the setting into a jungle walk.
After a short walk, you’ll reach 500 Rai Lake, where you can meet interesting plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, and other animals.
Following a brief hike, you will board a canoe to paddle across the 500 rai lake and arrive at an incredible cave. The stalagmites all share the same general outline (Easy access for children, but be careful with the slippery wet floor). Spend 30 minutes on cave exploration (a small cave but with great formations).
We get back at the raft house for lunch.
- 07.00-08.30: Air-conditioned vehicle pick-up from your hotel. (Departure times vary depending on hotel location.) I stopped near Sarasin Bridge to relax or use the restroom. You can take in the landscape as Phuket Island is part of the Andaman Sea.
Exciting Elephant Bathing Program and the Monkey Cave Temple. Without the saddle, you can clean, play, or ride on their back. They are peaceful, compassionate, and welcoming. Stop at Khaosok, a beautiful perspective. (Excellent panoramic picture of Khaosok.) Khaosok Discovery Restaurant serves lunch.
Start canoeing along the Khaosok River for about 45 minutes to an hour. Along the way, you might see plants, animals, and limestone cliff mountains.
- Check in at Khaosok Boutique Hideaway at 16.00. (Air-con room).
- 19.00: Dinner, followed by enjoyment of the sounds of the forest cicada.
- 07.30 a.m.: Breakfast (ABF)
- 08.30 a.m.: Jungle at Khaosok National Park, an inland sanctuary tucked away from the thronging beach gatherings, is Thailand’s hidden pearl. This ancient jungle has been there for 160 million years and has held quite nicely. Plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, and other fascinating creatures await your discovery. (Approximately 3 hours) 3 hrs.)
- Lunch at Khaosok Mountain View Restaurant at 12.00. Examine out the camps.
- Leave for CheowLan Lake at 14:30. Arrive at the pier and board a Long Tail boat to tour the blue waters of Cheow Larn Lake.
- 15.30: Free time. Self-paddle canoe trip around the floating cottage, nature observing and relaxing, swimming in the freshwater lake
- Dinner and overnight on the floating raft at 19.00.
- 06.30 Morning Safari, witnessing the diverse lives of animals in Khaosok jungle by long tail boat in the morning mist of splendour (this activity will not be operated on the rainy day.)
- 07.30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 08.30: Boarded a Longtail Boat for a 1.5-kilometer ride across the 500 Rai Lake juggle in preparation for bamboo rafting. Enchanting flora, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, and other animals await your discovery before boarding a bamboo raft to traverse the 500-rai lake to Pakarang Cave (Coral Cave). The stalagmites are shaped like coral, which is how the cave got its name (Easy access for children but be careful for the slippery wet floor).
Spend 30 minutes exploring the cave (a small cave but great formations).
- Return to the floating hut for lunch at 13.00.
- 14.00: Return journey begins by long-tail boat, passing by Chaew-Lan Lake Scenic View. Arrive on the mainland.
- 18.00-19.00: Return to your hotel.
Khao Sok Safari 3 days from Phuket – Key Details
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 07.30 -07:45 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 6:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Buffet meals include 7 meals.
- Includes transports from you departing point to the pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, coffe and tea, drinking water.
- Tour guide, insurance.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera, extra cloths, slippers and shoes, a hat.
Khao Sok Safari 3 Days 2 Nights Tour – Phuket [Jungle and Lake Explorer]
The Program may Change depending on weather Conditions. The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local weather conditions.
If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
Khao Sok Safari 3 days from Phuket – Khao Sok tours
Accommodations included services:
Comfortable Large and spacious modern tents in a majestic mountain location. Watch the sun rise and set over the cliffs and appreciate a fresh and cozy atmosphere every morning.
- Personal air conditioning
- Tea and instant coffee were added to the electric kettle.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- Thai-style table with lamp.
- Refrigerator stocked with free bottled water.
- Private balcony with a panoramic view of the hillside.
- In-room Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- Private bathroom equipped with a heater, soap, herbal shampoo, and towels.
- 4.5 by 10 – meter outdoor swimming pool.
The Floating Rafts
- Electricity is available from 18:00 to 06:00 hrs.
- Duvets with a mattress.
- Room with air conditioning.
- Breakfast is provided at no cost, as are two bottles of water.
- Personal balcony.
- Soap, herbal shampoo, and towels are provided in the private bathroom.
- Relaxation area outside.
Note: For children under the age of 4, parental discretion is required if you wish to bring them on our tours. KSL3-T
My trip so Comfortable i have Bangalow in the river really can feel country feeling … I love to go back they again ..