James Bond island tour – James Bond island by Speedboat – James Bond island from Phuket
Full day trip tour Phuket. Sunrise James Bond island tour by Speed boat is always one of the real most wanted island tours in Phuket. Discover one of the Phuket best tours, James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has by far most spectacular scenery in all South Thailand. Sunrise James Bond island tour brings you where secret lagoons open into the rocks to meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip is highly recommended to get a true picture of Thailand nature and shoot amazing pictures .
Luxury Sunrise James Bond island by speedboat will bring you to all new and amazing destinations, our goal is to show you all the most beautiful spots when there is no crowd and other tourists. Enjoy all this inclusions with Luxury James Bond island tour package such as transports from you departing point to the pier and back, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water ,buffet lunch, natural park fees! Life jacket, tour guide, insurance. Enjoy with this Sunrise James Bond island tour a fanastic sightseeing time at Panak island and Hong island, canoe in mangroove forest at Hong island, visiting James Bond island, enjoy a great buffet lunch at Koh Yao Noi island, explore the ice cream caves and swimming and relaxing Koh Yao Yai island! If you wish check also the Premium serviced tour itinerary to James Bond Island and Phang Nga bay.
Sunrise James Bond island tour free pick up and drop off at Your Hotel everywhere in Phuket !
Check in at Luxury Royal Phuket Marina Pier and Light Breakfast.
Natural Park Fees Included in the Price! Vegetarian menu available on request!
- 5.00 AM – 6.00 AM: Transportation. Sunrise James Bond island tour starts with pick up from your hotel and transfer to Royal Phuket Marina ( the most luxurious Pier in Phuket ) for a check in at our lounge and to enjoy a light but very complete breakfast.
- 6.00 AM – 7.30 PM: Departure, canoeing and sightseeing, meals and relax. After our guides briefing we depart to Phang-nga bay and precisely to Koh Panak island to explore a famous cave. Enjoy on Sunrise James Bond island tour sightseeing at Panak island and right after we move straight ahead Koh Hong island for canoeing activities. Here you can experience this nature’s wonders only accessible with canoe right inside mangroove forests. We will be visiting right after James Bond island, the most famous spot all over Phang Nga Bay but at this time in the morning much less crowded than ever. Next stop is a secret island we wont disclose here cause we wait to surprise you right on the time you will be there! Here we will shoot incredible pictures, we will experience great sightseeing, relax and swimming. As lunch time arrive we will move to wonderful Khao Yao Noi island at beach front restaurant to enjoy delicious buffet, just next we will visit Koh Yao Yai island for leisure time with great sunbathing and swimming.
- 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: We transfer back to Royal Phuket Marina pier and we organize your transfer back to your Hotel.
Sunrise James Bond island tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 5:00 -5.30 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 4:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from you departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
- Includes soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water ,buffet lunch, natural park fees!
- Transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Sunrise James Bond island tour. Phang Nga sunrise tour. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Not allowed on board : pregnant woman, mature people over 60 years old or with any disability, infants under 1 year of age.