Khai Islands tour by speedboat from Phuket [Full-day tour with Maithon island special]
Explore the Khai Islands on a Tour from Phuket – Khai islands tours – Khai islands tour from Phuket
Free transfer from the following locations in Phuket:
- Patong, Kalim, Karon, Kata, Nakalay, Leam Hin Pier, Boat Lagoon, Tri Trang, Chalong, Phuket Town.
200 Thai Bath cash extra charge from the following Phuket locations:
- Laguna, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Cape Panwa.
Khai Islands tour by speedboat is a complete tour to Maithon island, Khai Nok, Khai Nai with a speedboat.
Why to chose the Khai islands full-day tour?
A great place to spend the day in peace and relax. Khai Islands tour by speedboat.
Maithon Island – A hidden gem of Thailand
A unique treasure of Thailand, Maithon Island is often overlooked by visitors. This island is perfect to be part of a full relaxing day trip to experience snorkeling in one of the most spectacular coral reefs in Thailand, which is surrounded by a breathtaking environment. The beaches on this island are quiet and secluded, making it ideal for a day trip.
Khai Nai Island – A paradise of crystal-clear waters
Khai Nai Island is one of the highlights of our Khai Islands tour. This island is a haven for water sports enthusiasts and sun worshipers alike, with its pristine white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. If you snorkel or dive into the ocean, you can see a colorful world full of fish and beautiful coral reefs.
Khai Nok Island – An island of endless adventure
Khai Nok Island is the perfect destination for adventure seekers. This island is a tourist favorite because of its vibrant marine life, exciting water sports, and thrilling activities. Explore the island’s hidden coves, take a jet ski ride, or relax on the beach and soak up the sun.
Explore the Khai Islands on a Tour from Phuket – Tour highlights
- Crystal-clear waters are perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Stunning white sand beaches and secluded coves.
- The abundance of marine life, including colorful fish and stunning coral reefs.
- Exciting water sports and thrilling activities, including jet skiing and kayaking.
- Delicious lunch served on the beach.
- Hidden gem of Thailand: explore Maithon Island coral reef, often overlooked by tourists.
- Memories to last a lifetime: the Khai Islands tour is a must-do experience for any traveler.
This Khai islands full-day tour offers all for you!
- Khai Islands tour by speedboat also offers a buffet lunch on the beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, and national park fees! Life jacket, free equipment for snorkeling, tour guide, and insurance!
- Bring a Swimming suit, sunblock, sunglasses, a light t-shirt, a beach towel, camera!
Khai Islands tour by speedboat – Natural Park fees are included in the price.
Khai islands full-day tour Itinerary:
- “08.00 AM – 08.45 AM: Transportation” Pick up from your hotel to Asia Marina Pier. Here you can get your welcome coffee or tea, you can select your snorkeling equipment, and follow the information from your tour guide about the day’s activities.
- “10.00 AM – 11.00 AM: Departure and activities” Departure from the Pier to reach Maithon island to enjoy a full immersion snorkeling to experience the island’s incredible coral reef.
- “11.30 AM – 14,00: Khai Nai Island”. We arrive at Khai Nai Island to enjoy swimming and snorkeling or relaxing on the beach. Lunchtime. Hop on the speedboat to see the best snorkeling locations around the island.
- “14.00 PM – 16.30 PM: Khai Nok activities and lunch ” We reach Khai Nok island for enjoying our free time and relax and snorkel from the beach. Enjoy your relaxing time swimming, to see the coral reef and all the colorful fishes.
- “16.30 PM – 17.30 PM: Return” Leaving from the islands to return to Asia Marina Pier.
Khai Islands tour – KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 08.00 -08:15 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 3:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, tea, and drinking water.
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
The program may change depending on the tide and weather conditions.
The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. Khai islands tours.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
Full-day Khai Islands tour by speedboat – Khai islands tours
- Book your Khai islands tours
- 3 island tour Phuket
What are the most popular activities during a trip to the Khai Islands?
The Khai Islands are a series of three small Thai islands off the east coast of Phuket. People can do many different things on these islands, like snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, and looking for shells on the beach.
Visitors can also rent water sports equipment, such as kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, or join a glass-bottom boat trip to learn about the coral reefs and marine species that live in the waters surrounding the islands.
In addition, many beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent, as well as beachside pubs and restaurants where you can enjoy a cool drink or a wonderful meal while soaking up the sun.
How do the Khai islands differ from other renowned Thai island destinations?
The Khai islands are famed for their clean waters and pristine beaches, less congested than other popular sites like Phuket or Koh Samui. As a result, these islands offer a more peaceful and laid-back experience, making them perfect for people who want a quieter vacation.
The islands are also smaller and more accessible, with several tour companies offering day tours from Phuket or neighboring places, making them an excellent choice for time-pressed vacationers.
When is the best time of year to visit the Khai islands for the finest weather and the fewest people?
The Khai islands are best visited between November and April when the weather is dry and bright, and the sea is tranquil. The islands are less congested during this season, and tourists may enjoy the lovely scenery and activities without feeling overwhelmed by the crowds. However, remember that this is also peak season, so rates may be higher, and it’s best to book ahead of time.
What restaurant options are advised on the Khai islands?
The Khai islands provide restaurants and culinary alternatives for all tastes and budgets. Fresh seafood, Thai curries, other regional specialties, and Western-style cuisine are available to visitors. Beachside barbeques, where guests can choose from grilled seafood and pork and local specialties like papaya salad and green curry, are popular dining alternatives. The spectacular views of the ocean are for those seeking a more affluent experience.
What is the normal cost of a Khai islands tour, and what is included?
The price of a Khai islands tour varies according to the type of tour and the season. A day excursion from Phuket or other neighboring regions typically costs between 1,000 and 2,000 Thai baht per person, including transportation, lunch, and rental of snorkeling equipment.
Are there hidden gems or lesser-known things worth visiting on the Khai islands?
While the Khai islands are small and do not have many tourist attractions, there are a few hidden beauties worth exploring. The Khai Nai Island rock formation, which resembles a big crocodile and is a favorite photo location, is another lesser-known site. Visitors can also take a short boat excursion to Maithon Island, where they can snorkel and swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment.
What amount of physical activity is required for a Khai islands tour, and is it appropriate for families with young children?
The level of physical exertion necessary for a Khai islands tour is determined by the activities you choose. Snorkeling and swimming are low-impact sports that most visitors may enjoy. Because there are many shallow and peaceful spots for swimming and playing, the islands are often excellent for families with young children. However, keep in mind that parents should keep a tight check on their children at all times.