Premium James Bond island tour by Speed boat – Phuket [with Naka island – from Royal Phuket Marina]
James Bond island tour – James Bond Island by Speedboat – James Bond island from Phuket – Phang Nga bay tour package
> Premium James Bond island tour offers FREE pick up and drops off at Your Hotel in Phuket at every Phuket location. <
> Check-in at Royal Phuket Marina pier and Light Breakfast, as well as delicious Lunch, included in the Tour Price! <
> Natural Park Fees and Hotel transfer are Included in the Price! <
Full-day trip tour Phuket. Premium James Bond island tour by speedboat is always one of the best island tours in Phuket. It is a must-see in the region and one of the most wonderful landscapes you will ever see!
Discover one of the Phuket’s best tours, James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974. Located in the Phang Nga National Park, which has the most spectacular scenery and was also used to shoot some helicopter scenes in the movie Jurassic Park; the Premium James Bond island tour brings you where secret lagoons open into the rocks to meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip is highly recommended to get a true picture of Thailand nature and shoot amazing pictures.
Premium James Bond island tour. Enjoy all these inclusions with the Premium James Bond island tour package, such as transports from your departing point to the pier and back, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, buffet lunch, and natural park fees! Life jacket, tour guide, insurance. Enjoy sightseeing at Panak island, canoeing in the mangrove forest at Hong island (Phang Nga), visiting James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan, enjoying a great buffet lunch at Panyee island fisherman village, exploring the ice cream caves and swimming and relaxing at Naka or Lawa island!
The Best Premium Tour to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay!
Premium James Bond island tour itinerary:
- 7.00 AM – 8.00 AM: Transportation. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Royal Phuket Marina Pier to start your Premium James Bond island tour.
- 09.00 AM – 4.30 PM: canoeing and sightseeing, meals, and relax. Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phang-nga bay. Enjoy sightseeing at Panak island and Hong island (Phang Nga), canoeing in a mangrove forest at Hong island, visiting James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan, enjoying a great buffet lunch at Panyee island fisherman village, exploring the ice cream caves and swimming and relaxing at Naka Island.
- 4.30 PM – 5.00 PM: Return arrival time to the pier and organize your transfer back to your Hotel.
Premium James Bond island tour – KEY DETAILS
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 8:30 -9.00 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 6:00 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, tea, drinking water, buffet lunch, and natural park fees!
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance. Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towels.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
James Bond island Thailand tour. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Not allowed on board: pregnant women, mature people over 65 years old or with any disability, and infants under 1 year of age.
Please inform us of your flight time if you are traveling to the airport. We recommended that flight time is no earlier than 21.30 to allow time for check-in.
Discover other famous luxury tours to Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island, Koh Yao Noi & Koh Yao Yai, Hong Island, Phi Phi Island
Rally what to call a premium tour as we had really good service on a realy modern and clean speedboat. The lunch at the fisherman village is a stounding experience as we have never seen places like this. Great tour overall.