James Bond Longtail Boat Tour
Explore the Iconic Scenery of James Bond Island with a Boat Tour
- National park entrance fees are already included in the price!
- Delicious Lunch is included in the Tour Price as well!
Forget worrying about getting to the tour start point on your own. Instead, enjoy the luxury and convenience of complimentary pickup and dropoff from your Phuket hotel.
Free pick up and drop off service – Our drivers will collect you from any hotel located in the following areas:
- Hotels and Resorts in: Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town, Royal Phuket Marina + Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Siray, Cape Panwa, Ao Yon, Khao Kad, Patong, Tritrang, Kamala, Surin, Cheong, Talay, Bangtao, Laguna, Pasak, Layan, Naithon, Airport, NaiYang, MaiKhao, Jw Mariott.
Simply meet your guide in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before pickup time, waiting near your Hotel reception at the lobby. Then sit back and leave the driving to us!
- Can’t find your hotel listed? Don’t worry – contact us, and we will find a solution for your tour!
James Bond Island Longtail Boat Tour from Phuket
It is a must-see in the region and one of the most wonderful landscapes you will ever see!
James Bond Island by Speed boat brings you to discover one of the Krabi best tours, James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974.
Located in the Phang Nga National Park which has the most spectacular scenery which was also used to shoot some helicopter scenes in the movie Jurassic Park.
James Bond island tour brings you where secret lagoons open into the rocks to meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip is highly recommended to get a true picture of Thailand nature and shoot amazing pictures.
James Bond Island Longtail Boat Tour details
James Bond island longtail boat tour – Phuket. Enjoy all these inclusions with James Bond island tour package such as transports from your departing point to the pier and back, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, buffet lunch, and natural park fees! Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
Enjoy canoe in the mangrove forest at Talu island, visit James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan, enjoy a great buffet lunch at Panyee island fisherman village, and explore the ice cream caves!
James Bond Island Longtail Boat Tour Itinerary:
- Kickstart your day after 8 a.m. (time changes depending on your Hotel or Resort location) when your guide picks you up at your Phuket hotel. Sip coffee and snack on fresh fruit as you cruise in air-conditioned comfort to the first stop – Wat Suwan Khuha, also known as Monkey Cave Temple. Descend into the cave and come face to face with monkeys as curious about you as you are about them! Gaze in awe at the ancient Buddha statues and ornate carvings.
- At 10:40 a.m., arrive at Surakul Pier where your longtail boat awaits to whisk you away on an aquatic adventure. Feel the wind in your hair and inhale the fresh sea air as you speed across the shimmering turquoise waters.
- 11 a.m. brings you to Panyee Island and its incredible floating village built entirely on stilts above the ocean. Meander through the village maze, glimpse local life and marvel at how an entire community can thrive on the water.
- After an authentic local lunch, grab your paddle at 12:40 pm for a scenic canoe through stunning Talu Cave. Glide your paddle through crystalline waters, completely surrounded by towering limestone cliffs blanketed in lush jungle greenery.
- The main event begins at 1:30 p.m. – James Bond Island! Round the corner and catch your breath as the iconic towering rock jutting from the sea comes into view – recognizable to any James Bond fan—Snap selfies and panoramas galore with this legendary landmark.
- Say farewell to paradise at 2:10 p.m. as you board your longtail boat back to Surakul Pier.
- Relax on the ride back to Phuket, then cap off your day with a 5:30 p.m. hotel drop-off after an unforgettable island-hopping adventure!
James Bond Island Longtail Boat Tour – KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 8:00 -8.15 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip! Transportation in the minivan.
- National park entrance fee.
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea, drinking water, buffet lunch!
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towels.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
James Bond island longtail boat tour – Phuket. The itinerary and timing of the James Bond island full-day boat tour are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can on the best island tours.
James Bond island Longtail Boat Tour – James Bond Island tours
Live the James Bond island experience:
James Bond Island tour by big boat: 48 USD. (With Panyee Village in the itinerary)