Ayutthaya tours by Road
Ayutthaya tours Cruise – Bangkok tours – Ayutthaya tours
Ayutthaya tours by Road. Visit historical sites in Ayutthaya including the Summer Palace, Wat Phananchoeng, Wat Yai Chaimongkho, Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit and enjoy this wonderful Ayutthaya tour, a traditional tour and the best on the road Ayutthaya tour, probably the most famous of all Ayutthaya tours.
Ayutthaya is well known as a great UNESCO World Heritage Site since 13 December 1991 and of course, the historic capital of Thailand, ca[ital of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
During this Ayutthaya tours you will visit the famous royal monastery Wat Mahatad which served all the time as the residence of the supreme monk, you will see the largest and most important temple of Wat Phrasrisanphet also used as well as a residential palace.
Witness also the beauty of the Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, this is an extremely large bronze Buddha icon and it was originally shining outside at the open area of the grand palace but later on, was enclosed in a building called now Wihan.
Ayutthaya was for sure one of Indo-China’s most prosperous cities and now one of Thailand’s major historical attractions.
Ayutthaya tours by Road departs daily at 6.45 AM- 7:15 AM;
- 08:00-09:30 Departure and transportation Let’s start Ayutthaya tours by Road, meet your English-speaking guide at your hotel’s lobby ad let’s depart for Ayutthaya, located 76 km. north of Bangkok.
- 09:30 Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace was first used by the royal court as a summer retreat in the 17th century. The Palace was once restored by King Rama IV in the mid-19th century as most of the buildings that stand today from the reign of King Rama V, who always spent his summers there. The only royal residence open to the public is the Chiness-style Wehat Chamroon Palace, build entirely of materials imported from China. Visit also the Italian-style palace, a circular pavilion with steps leading down to a pool, the graceful Thai style Aisawan Tippaya Asna Pavilion in the middle of a lake; as well we will cross one of the waterways to visit a Buddhist chapel in the neoGothic style with stained-glass windows. Enjoy the extensive gardens with European statues as well as monuments ordered to be built by King Rama V family.
- 10:30 Ayutthaya tours by Road continue to Wat Phananchoeng, the monastery which is the most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya, you will witness the large pagodas, built to celebrate the victory of his single-handed combat on the elephant’s back during Ayutthaya capital.
- 12:45 Lunch will be at a riverside restaurant.
- 13:30 Visit Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit. Phra Mongkhon Bophit, the bronze cast Buddha image covered by a building in the reign of king Songtham and later reconstructed. We will also visit the open area east of the sanctuary which was used for the royal cremation ceremonies that took place and Wat Phra Si Sanphet, the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound with its outstanding Ceylonese style pagodas.
- 15:00 Leave form Ayutthaya passing by green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to Bangkok.
- 16:00 At the end Ayutthaya tours by Road will visit the local product store, then transfer back to your hotel.
Ayutthaya tours by Road KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- Free transfer location:
Start from Pratunam Center area and connect to end of Silom Rd.,
end of Sathon Rd., end of Asoke (Sukhumvit 21), end of Hua Lamphong (Railway station at Bangkok Center Hotel), Dindaeng (Last hotel Century park hotel), Special Khaosan Rd., all hotel pickup at Royal Rattanakosin hotel.
- Free transfer location:
- DEPARTURE TIME: 6.45 AM – 7:15 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 17.00PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Casual.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- Includes soft drinks and fruits available on request. Lunch buffet.
- English-speaking guide, tour insurance.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light t-shirt, long pants.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay for any ticket! (Free ticket)
Children under 10 (4 – 10 years old) pay 1050 Thai Bath.
Ayutthaya tours by Road. The program may change depending on weather conditions.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local weather conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.