Phi Phi Island view point tour included free pick up from: Patong, Kata, Karon Beach, Kamala, Phuket town !
Phi Phi Island view point tour! Phi Phi Island by speedboat high lights: Green Island ( Koh Kiaw ), Phi Phi Leh, snorkeling point, sight seeing from the boat of Maya Bay, Pi Leh Lagoon, Loh Sa Ma Bay and the Viking’s cave, Phi Phi Don, lunch time at Thai buffet, Phi Phi Don view point, Khai Nok island for snorkeling.
Phi Phi Island tour package, a really nice crew will make you enjoy best Phi Phi island tour with all included transports from you departing point to the pier and back, Phi Phi Island by speedboat also offers buffet lunch on beach restaurant, beautiful time at the famous Phi Phi Don view point, soft drinks on board, coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees. Life jacket, free equipment for snorkeling, tour guide, insurance! Bring Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera!
A full day trip by speedboat from Phuket to Phi Phi ! A Phi Phi Island tour is every year confirming as most popular of Phuket tours and. The best way to reach Phi Phi by speedboat from Phuket for a day trip for sightseeing Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”. Phi Phi Islands are situated just about 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. Phuket to Phi Phi takes about 50 minutes by speedboat but in this tour we will make a nice stop for snorkeling at Green Island, to make your journey also more comfortable. with this Phi Phi island tour package enjoy Sightseeing and snorkeling and a great buffet lunch on Phi Phi island at Halal food restaurant in Phi Phi Don.
Natural Park fees included on this tour !
- “7.30 AM – 8.00 AM: Transportation” : Pick up from your hotel to the pier and start the day trip to koh phi phi.
- “9.00 AM – 12.00 AM: Departure, Sightseeing at and snorkeling “: Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phi Phi islands, on the route to Phi Phi we will make an adventure stop at Green Island ( Koh Kiaw ) to explore here marvelous clear waters and the marine nature of the island reef, enjoy great snorkeling time with many colorful tropical fishes. Continuing we reach the surroundings of Phi Phi Leh to sightsee the most beautiful corners of Maya Bay, Pi Leh Lagoon, Loh Sa Ma Bay and the Viking’s cave.
- “12.30 AM – 15.00 PM: Sightseeing and meals, view point”: We will move than to dock at Phi Phi Don to have delicious lunch time at Thai buffet restaurant. (Fried mix Veg., deep fried chicken, Thai noodles, fried fish, squid soup, Veg. salads, fried and steam rices, seasonal fruit.) We will visit the very famous Phi Phi Don view point to be able to make impressive and memorable pictures and view the incredible panorama. After all you will have free time to enjoy the beach sunbathing or walking around Phi Phi village for sightseeing and shopping.
- “15.00 PM – 16.15 PM: Relax time” : We depart to Khai Nok island for snorkeling and relax time on the beach, have fun sunbathing or swimming and snorkeling shooting amazing pictures of this wonderful small island.
- “16.15 PM – 16.45 PM: Return” : Depart from Khai Nok to Phuket to organize your free transfer back to the hotel.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 -7:45 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Swimming suits, light t-shirt|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket ! ( Free ticket )
Children from 3 to 10 years old pay a reduced price ! ( 1000 Thai Baht )
Phi Phi Island view point tour, Phuket to Phi Phi, Phuket tours and Phuket Phi Phi Program may change depending on tide and weather Conditions. The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Let’s start you best experience Phi Phi Island by speedboat!