Grand Palace tour Bangkok – Bangkok tours
Grand Palace tour Bangkok. On this wonderful Bangkok Grand Palace tour we will discover fascinating Buddhist temples combined in amazing contrasts with magnificent Royal Palace, Bangkok lifestyles and Thai classical traditions. Discover with us the great Royal Palace in Bangkok with this best Bangkok Grand Palace tour, Emerald Buddha Temple Tour.
Grand Palace tour Bangkok, Grand Palace Bangkok, Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha. This is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the Royal residence, it remains, the symbol of the kingdom. You’ll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Royal Pantheon, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, and Royal Funeral Hall. The Grand Palace Bangkok. Grand Palace Tour Bangkok.
Bangkok Half Day tour (9.00-13.00 & 13.00-17.00) – Grand Palace tour Bangkok
- Let’s start this Grand Palace Tour Bangkok. Meet your private Grand Palace Tour Guide English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby. Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago. Visit The Grand Palace has an area of 218,400 sq. meters and is surrounded by walls built-in 1782. The length of the four walls is 1,900 meters. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences. Wat Phra Kaeo, the most beautiful and important Buddhist temple in Thailand. It is so richly and intricately decorated that, once entering the temple, you will feel as if you are in a real “city of angels”. City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd. (The Royal’s Way). En route, you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King’s Residence. At the end of the tour will be visiting the local product store. Then transfer to your hotel.
- Please note that there is a dress code for entering temples; please cover your shoulders and knees and wear closed-toe shoes!
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 9:00 AM OR 1:00 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 4 Hours.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – long pants – Casual.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation in a minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
T-shirt, sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 3 to 11 years old pay a reduced price! (950 Thai Baht)
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket (Free ticket)
Grand Palace tour Bangkok. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local events, events held in the places we visit, local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.