Phuket half day city tour weekend market
Half-day Phuket city tour weekend market, to discover many beautiful locations of Phuket, to visit the top attractions of the island, collect pictures and memories at the Weekend Market, well know also as Naka market. Enjoy Phuket rich and colorful history with all it’s flourishing cultural aspects.
When you will go?
Every Saturday and Sunday! Tour Minimum 2 Persons per booking.
Half day afternoon tour program starting from 1:00PM (Patong) / 1:30PM (Kata-Karon).
- Patong – Kata – Karon – Kalim: free transfer;
- Bang Tao – Kamala – Surin – Laguna: extra charge 300 Thai Baht per person;
- Nai Harn – Rawai – Phuket Town: extra charge 200 Thai Baht per person;
- Layan – Nai Yang – Nai Thon – Cape Panwa – Koh Sirae: extra charge 500 Thai Baht per person.
Phuket city tour weekend market, Phuket weekend market Naka.
PR.E. The tour highlights: Kata viewpoint, play with a baby elephant, sightseeing Big Buddha, sightseeing the Chalong Temple, Cashew Nut Factory, the Honey farm, Phuket town weekend market, experience the colorful mix of Portuguese, French, Dutch, and English cultural influences.
Tour Minimum 2 Pax
- Starting from 1.00 PM:
- Transportation pick up from your hotel and your tour begins.
- Visiting Kata viewpoint.
- Photos with a baby elephant.
- Visit Big Buddha, the Chalong Temple.
- Visit the Cashew Nut Factory, Coffee break at the souvenir shop, Honey farm.
- We will be visiting the Phuket town weekend market 1 hour.
- Arrive back to your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Afternoon Program Starts From 1:00 PM (Patong) 1:30 PM (Kata-Karon) ( Set – Sunday ) *Tour Minimum 2 Pax.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 6 hours.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt.
- Includes round trip transfer from your hotel and back.
- Includes soft drinks.
- English tour guide, insurance.
- Transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your camera, light t-shirt casual, sunblock and sunglasses.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
Phuket city tour weekend market
Good to know about Phuket weekend market!
An immense night bazaar, located near the new Central Festival in Phuket Town.
It is well worth a trip! Even if you’re not considering buying something, it does not matter, the experience is so interesting!
If you ask: “What’s for sale here?”. Well, the answer actually is “How much time do you have?” Because the good lists i can tell you is basically infinite.
Bags, watches, perfumes and even accessories, local handicrafts, apparel and so much more!
Here things begin getting quite busy at 5.00 PM in the day, once the sun is almost going down, and it shuts off in the night after 9.00 PM. This is the time for you to walk around as see infinite selections of any kind of goods for sale.
But that’s just part of the story…
We tell you our experience
The food stalls alone are incredible and are worth to taste everything, the big plus is that also can be much be cheaper than Patong, Kata, Karon and so on. Just bring your smile, and do not forget your bargaining skills if you intend to buy any good.
Though the Phuket weekend market is not as large as Bangkok’s many markets, it is still really impressively in size. Walking around is easy and all stall line can be easy remembered as numbered files.
How to get to Phuket weekend market from Patong?
We have been always driving motorbike from Patong or Phuket town to the market, but many times is really hard to find parking if your visit at late afternoon or dinner time, better arrive the earlier as possible.
For everybody staying in Patong, remember that visiting the weekend market is well worthy as everything is much less costly than purchasing in Patong. Tuk Tuk from Patong hotel and back usually goes around 800 THB. The driver will wait for you or meet with you when you need to go back.
You can say that again
Phuket weekend market, Naka market is absolutely worth a look!