Visiting Bamboo island and Phi Phi islands from Krabi
Krabi to Phi Phi island tour National Park fees are NOT included in the price! National Park entrance fees to be paid cash on tour (400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child).
- Krabi to Phi Phi island tour. Pick up included from your hotel, from Krabi Town / Klong Muang / Ao Nang;
- (Hnong Tha Lay, extra charge transfer 100 Thai Baht per person), (Khao Thong, Khao, Mueang Krabi no pick up service, only private available at 1200 Thai Bath)
- Please note: No pick-up services for Railay beach resorts, Tonsay bay or Centara Grand resort. We will set for you and the driver an exact pick up at Ao Nang or Nopparat Thara Pier, after booking, you will receive detailed information on your email.
NOTE for Railay beach resorts, Tonsay bay or Centara Grand resort guests:
- Guests will have to wait at Ao Nam Mao Pier or Noppharat Pier as pick up point. Let us know in the notes which point will be more comfortable for you to reach. Thank you!
Krabi Tours – Phi Phi island Tours – Krabi to Phi Phi island tour is a full day trip by speedboat from Krabi to Phi Phi islands and Bamboo island! A Krabi to Phi Phi island tour is the probably the most popular activity in the region, your chance to experience a wonderful day sightseeing the best landscapes of the Andaman Sea.
Phi Phi Islands really remain one of Andaman’s majors must-see and on this amazing tour to Phi Phi Islands, you will experience visiting all iconic locations of the islands. The best speedboat tours to reach Phi Phi from Krabi for a full day trip, to visit Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay (featured in the movie “The Beach”).
Phi Phi Islands are situated just 35 km west of Krabi and consist of 2 major islands. Krabi to Phi Phi island tour.
Enjoy best Phi Phi island tour with all included transports from you departing point to the pier and back (Free transfer from Klong Muang, Krabi town and Ao Nang areas), buffet lunch on beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees, snorkeling gear. Life jacket, tour guide, insurance. Bring Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera!
“8.00 AM – 9.00 AM Transportation”: Pick up from your hotel to the pier, Krabi Town / Klong Muang 8.00 – 8.20, Ao Nang 8.20 – 8.40.
“9.00 AM – 10.00 AM Departure”: Phi Phi Island tour from Krabi starts! Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phi phi island (45 minutes).
“10.00 AM – 16.00 PM: Sightseeing at and snorkeling, meals”: Arrive at Bamboo island, the most beautiful island of Phi Phi Islands, for great snorkeling time and relax on perfect white sands. We will next visit Viking cave for great picture and sightseeing in front of the cave. Visiting Pi Leh Bay you will appreciate snorkeling in its crystal clear waters surrounded by its beautiful cliffs, taking a good dive to see the fish and coral at “Monkey Bay” or “Ao Sam beach“. In Maya Bay, we will visit the location where the movie the Beach was filmed, just a short stop to dream on a quite small beach. We will continue than visiting and snorkeling near Monkey beach and Lohsamah Bay limestone cliffs jewel. On Phi Phi Don we will enjoy a buffet lunch with many food styles at Phi Phi Cliff Beach Hotel.
“4.00 PM – 5.30 PM: Return”: Depart from Phi Phi island back to the pier and organize your transfer back to the hotel.
Krabi to Phi Phi island tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 8:00 -8:20 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from you departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea, drinking water.
- Life jacket, English speaking tour guide, Snorkeling gear, Insurance. Buffet lunch.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Krabi to Phi Phi. Krabi to Phi Phi island tour. The Program may Change depending on tide and weather Conditions.
The program is not for pregnant women and children under 2 years old. Krabi to Phi Phi island tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. Changes are only made for safety, the comfort of all the guests. Please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.