Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat from Khao Lak – Khao Lak tours – Phi Phi tour
Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat from Khao Lak, land transfer included from Khao Lak Hotels and Resorts
Phi Phi tour Natural Park fees already included in the price
*** Maya Bay closing from 1st of June until 30th of October
Khao Lak to Phi Phi, Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat from Khao Lak is a full day trip by speedboat from Khao Lak to Phi Phi. Phi Phi Island tours and Maya Bay tours are the most popular activities in the region. The best way to reach Phi Phi from Khao Lak for a day trip and visit Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”. Enjoy Phi Phi island tour and Maya Bay tour. Khao Lak to Phuket marina transfer included in the price and than Phuket to Phi Phi by speedboat ride takes about 50 minutes, with Phi Phi island tours enjoy Sightseeing and snorkeling and a great buffet lunch on beach restaurant, enjoy visiting Maya Bay, Monkey beach, Viking cave, Pileh Lagoon, Phi Phi Don, Khai island. Enjoy best Phi Phi island tour with all included transports from you departing point to the pier and back, Phi Phi Island by speedboat also offers buffet lunch on beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees! Life jacket, free equipment for snorkeling, tour guide, insurance! Bring Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera!
- “7.30 AM – 8.00 AM: Transportation” : Pick up from your hotel to Phuket pier and start the day trip to Koh Phi Phi.
- “9.00 AM – 12.00 AM: Departure, Sightseeing and snorkeling “: Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phi Phi islands about 9.00 AM. Arrived at Phi Phi islands we start to explore and relax at Maya Bay (where the movie ”the beach”was filmed) and swimming with colorful tropical fishes to enjoy sightseeing at and snorkeling. Visiting Monkey beach, Viking cave, snorkeling in the Pileh Lagoon and swimming with colorful tropical fishes, sight see the very beautiful and impressive cliffs of the Bay, swim, snorkel and relax . ( with Phi Phi Island by Speedboat Itinerary alternatively you will visit also the back side of Maya Bay for amazing picture shooting, we will stop in Pileh Lagoon for great snorkeling and sightseeing. We will have a great buffet lunch on beach restaurant on Phi Phi Don as we will enjoy Khai islands earlier in the morning ) – To get the best Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat mind that all itinerary adjustments are made for you to enjoy at best every moment and to get the most out of every stop.
- “12.30 AM – 14.00 PM: Sightseeing at and snorkeling,meals”: Departure to Khai Nok island for snorkeling and relax time on the beach, enjoy a great buffet lunch at beach restaurant with delicious Fried mix Veg., deep fried chicken, Thai noodles, fried fish, squid soup, Veg. salads, fried and steam rices, seasonal fruit.
- “14.00 PM – 15.30 PM: Relax time” : Free time on the beach for swiming and snorkeling.
- “4.00 PM – 4.30 PM: Return” : Depart from Khai Nok to Phuket to organize your free transfer back to the Khao Lak hotels.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:00 -7:40 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Swimming suits, light t-shirt|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Maya Bay tours, Khao Lak tours, Khao Lak to phi Phi, Phi Phi tour program may change depending on tide and weather Conditions. Khao Lak to Phi Phi, checking seat availability before booking is always strongly recommended. The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. Khao Lak tours from Khao Lak to Phi Phi itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. No refunds for changes of the itinerary or program due to risks of tidal or sea conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Let’s start your best experience with Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat from Khao Lak!