Private longtail boat tour to Rang Yai and Naka island from Phuket
An impressive chance to experience some hours in the tranquility of 2 small islands nearby Phuket. Rang Yai islands and Naka Island.
This private tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate!
Free Transfer from all Phuket locations and Hotels to Ao Por Pier!
Two fantastic retreats where you can discover truly satisfying snorkeling!
You will certainly have fun around the island with your partner in the sunlight.
Taste the delicious seafood supper, which awaits you at the restaurant on the beach, experiencing an incredible view of Phuket island in the background!
This tour will bring you by longtail boat, privately, to Naka Noi Island, just close by the eastern shore of Phuket island, and also to Rang Yai island!
Naka Noi has one single lengthy beach which runs all around the west as well as the north side of the island.
It is a gorgeous and also pristine stretch of terrific island with lots of color places by overhanging coconut hands.
8.00 -8:30 AM departure from your Hotel. 9.30 departure from Ao Por pier.
Returning to the Pier approximately at 3 PM.
Private longtail boat tour to Rang Yai and Naka island from Phuket KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel to Ao Por Pier and back.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 8.00 -8:30 AM departure from your Hotel. 9.30 departure from Ao Por pier.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 3 PM at the Pier.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, fruits, drinking water.
- Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
- Buffet lunch on the beach restaurant.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Free Transfer from all Phuket locations and Hotels.
The Private tour Program may change depending on tide and weather conditions.
The Private tour Program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old.
The Private tour itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
See more info on the locations at: