Cheow Lan Lake tour from Phuket 1 day – Khao Lak tours – Khao Sok tours
Cheow Lan Lake tour from Phuket 1 day offers Free Hotel transfer from your Hotels and Resorts in: Chalong, Naihan Beach, Rawai, Karon Beach, Kata beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong, Kalim, Kamala Beach, Surin, Bang Tao, Naithon Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao beach, Airport area.
Best of all!
Tour includes a Long Tail boat ride, National park fees, life vests, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks, a local ranger, and a professional tour guide.
Tour highlights: Trekking into the jungle, Ratchaprapa Dam, Cheow Lan Lake viewpoint, the floating raft house, lunch Thai set menu, enjoy swimming and canoe time, long-tail boat time with wonderful sightseeing time on the lake, bamboo raft, 500-rai lake, and the Pakarang Cave.
But wait there’s more!
Let’s carry on with a small group this adventurous day trip into the famous Cheow Lan Lake, limestone cliffs and rain forest. Discover incredible landscapes. From Ratchaprapa Dam, the excursion by long tail boat starts on the Cheow Lan Lake.
Greet the high limestone cliffs rising from the waters and green-shining rain forest, and Enjoy a yummy lunch at the restaurant of bamboo raft houses on the lake. Enjoy leisure time for you to swim and relax on the raft house.
Cheow Lan Lake tour – Natural Park Fees are included in the Price!
- An air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your hotel.
- The departure time varies depending on the hotel. – Arrive at the pier and board a Long Tail boat to sail across the turquoise waters of Cheow Lan Lake.
- Off to the Cheow Lan Lake.
- After that, transform the setting into a jungle walk. There are beautiful plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, and other animals waiting for you to find them.
- After that, it is just a short stroll to 500 Rai Lake.
- Following a short hike, we boarded the bamboo raft to make our way across the 500-rai lake and to Pakarang Cave (Coral Cave).
- The cave was given its name because of the stalagmites’ resemblance to coral, which can be seen throughout the cave (Easy access for children, but be careful for the slippery wet floor).
- Spend 30 minutes exploring a cave (a small cave with amazing formations).
- The lunch buffet was served on the floating restaurant.
- Beginning your journey return by long-tail boat, you will be let off at the Chaew-Lan Lake Scenic Viewpoint along the way.
- When you get to the port on the mainland, a car with air conditioning will take you to your hotel. On the route to your hotel, you will be dropped off at the local market so that you can enjoy shopping for local food and fruits and witness the local way of life in the Takun district.
- Arrive between the hours of 18 and 19 at your hotel.
Cheow-Lan Lake tour – KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 06.30 -07:00 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 7:00 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt, casual clothes to visit temples.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the lake pier and back.
- Includes soft drinks, Caffe and tea, drinking water, and fruits.
- The tour guide and insurance. Lunch with Thai Menu!
- The tips and gratuities welcomed.
- Personal purchases made at the store or at one of the nearby markets.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, Mosquito repellent, a rain coat.
- Sunblock, camera, extra clothes, slippers and shoes, casual clothes to visit temples.
Cheow Lan Lake tour from Phuket 1 day. The Program may Change depending on weather Conditions and Natural Park schedule and events. The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the local weather conditions.
And we don’t stop there! If you love to experience Cheow Lan lake floating bungalows, the Cheow Lan lake overnight tour:
- Khao Sok Lake explorer Safari 2 Days 1 Night Tour from Phuket
- Khao Lak to Khao Sok Lake Wildlife overnight
If you love to experience the Khao Sok National Park:
Benefits: Our Phuket 1 day tour includes a fascinating journey into the Cheow Lan Lake National Park. You’ll board a long-tail boat and experience the thrill of sailing through the lush Jungleland. You’ll also enjoy a visit to the Ratchaprapa Dam and Cheow Lan Lake, where you’ll see the fascinating Floating raft house. Lunch is included, and you’ll have the opportunity to take a look at the beautiful Cheow Lan Lake viewpoint. Finally, you’ll be treated to a professional tour guide who’ll take you around the area.
Note: that all of the activities displayed are contingent on the weather and the conditions of the area and that these plans are subject to change. KS1-FL