Phuket shopping and attractions private tour with Minivan
Price per minivan 128 USD
- Visit Central Hopping Mall 2 hours***, visit Big Buddha, the Chalong temple, Phuket town, the famous Chinese temple, the Khao Rang hill, and the Khao Rang viewpoint.
- *** Not possible for all guests departing from locations that are north of Phuket island, such as Airport, Airport area, Layan, Nai Thorn Beach, Nai Yang Beach, and Maikhao.
Departing from your Hotel lobby
Minimum 4 persons – Maximum 8 persons
No stops that are not accommodating you!
Phuket shopping and attractions private tour. Chose this tour to discover Big Buddha, Phuket town and the famous Chinese temple, Chalong temple, and Khao Rang hill, to enjoy shopping at Central Mall.
Enjoy the comfort of a private Minivan and a private driver.
Collect pictures and memories of Thailand’s largest island visiting the top attractions of Phuket! Experience the island differently and genuinely.
Phuket was formerly known as Thalang, it formerly derived its wealth from tin and rubber and enjoys a rich and colorful history with flourishing cultural aspects. The island sightseeing is indeed a must-see during your holiday.
- 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM / 7.30 PM: Phuket shopping and attractions private tour.
- Pick up from your Hotel and the tour begins.
- 2 and a half hours. Stop at Central shopping mall market for your shopping and your lunch. Find the most varied selection of premium shops and restaurants.
- 2 and a half hours. Discover the Big Buddha, on the way, fell free to ask to stop in a coffee shop or panoramic bars to enjoy the splendid views and make fantastic pictures, visit the Wat Chalong temple.
- 2 hours approximately. See the Phuket old town to sightseeing the heritage buildings, visit the famous Chinese temple, let’s go to see the incredible viewpoint at Khao Rang Hill, and enjoy fantastic pictures.
- Return to your hotel.
Phuket Private tour with minivan KEY DETAILS
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: The program starts at 11.00 AM or 19.00 PM / 19.30 PM (we consider the best time to start but we can adjust to your desired time). The Minivan accommodates 4 to 8 persons very comfortably.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 8 hours.
- WEAR: When visiting temples in Thailand, it is important to dress appropriately and respectfully. Most Thai temples have a uniform dress code that includes the following guidelines: 1. Women should wear skirts longer than knee-length or long pants. 2. Men should wear long pants. 3. Both men and women are obligated to cover their shoulders. 4. Sandals are acceptable only in some temples.
- Please note that dress regulations are stricter at Thailand’s more important temples and those with royal connections, such as Wat Phra Kaew at the Grand Palace in Bangkok. If you’re not dressed appropriately, you may be denied access to the temple. It’s also important to note that public displays of affection are not appropriate in Thai culture, so temples are not the place for that.
- Includes a round-trip transfer from your hotel and back.
- Planned tour itinerary.
WHAT TO BRING
- Light t-shirt, sunblock, sunglasses, camera, budget money for your wishes.
The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own journey, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
Phuket shopping and attractions private tour
For your information, good to know that there are also many join tour that give a nice opportunity to visit Phuket island to see all the best attractions:
- Phuket half day city tour
- Phuket sightseeing tour
- Phuket city tour weekend market
- Phuket city tour tiger kingdom