Early bird Phi Phi island tour from Krabi – Natural Park fees are included in the price!
*** Maya Bay closing from 1st of June 2018 until further notice.
Early bird Phi Phi island tour by speedboat – Phi Phi island Tours – Full day trip by speedboat Krabi to Phi Phi ! Phi Phi islands would be Krabi’s signature destination. The excursion includes 8 hours islands visiting Phi Phi islands. Departing from the dock, you will first visit Phi Phi place (like little islets Maya, Loh Sama, Pileh lagoon) to research the sea together with curiosity with sunrise.
Early bird phi phi island & 4 islands speed boat tour from krabi
In the event you would like to snorkel, it’s also possible. Following that, your guide will take you to Loh Sama Bay for swimming the submerged world. Then, you’ll go to the magnificent perspective of Pileh Cove, Viking Cave, along with Monkey Bay. Love taking a photograph to maintain your great memory in the organic places. The afternoon session will finish at Phi Phi Don. Then visit the private restaurant for the buffet Thai Style meal. Following that, you’ll visit Bamboo Island. Let us indulge yourself on the white sand beach or snorkeling in the crystal clear water. We visit Cicken island (among 4 islands) which is amazing in the stone’s shape such as chicken head. We then stop in Talaywaek or naturally divided sea, is an exceptional beach destination situated between the neighboring islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. This phenomenon occurs daily as the wave tide recedes. The last destination before return is Poda Island. This islet is actually the biggest of the four islets. There’s a long sandy shore dishonest with rows of walnut trees. The ocean is extremely clean, clean and suitable for swimming and swimming.
Best phi phi island sunrise tour from Krabi
Enjoy Early bird Phi Phi island tour from Krabi with all included transports from you departing point to the pier and back (Free transfer from Krabi town and Ao Nang areas), buffet lunch on beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees, snorkeling gear! Life jacket, tour guide, insurance! Bring Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera!
- “06.40 – 07,45“; After Hotel pick up from your Hotel lobby we arrive and check in at Pier on Nopparatthara beach, following tour briefing we depart by speed boat 35 seats, passing by Railay beach at Sand Sea Resort to pick up customers from Railay area. We will arrive, after 40 minutes ride, to Maya Bay for sightseeing, the famous Bay known as the filming location for “The Beach”. We bring you there for sightseeing and to take photos around Maya bay. (Remember that Maya Bay is closing from 1st of June 2018 until further notice).
- “08,30 – 11,00“; Early bird Phi Phi island tour continues with many activities, snorkeling around Phi Phi Leh, enjoy swimming and snorkeling the underwater world, we stop at Pileh Lagoon, one of the real jewel of Phi Phi Islands. This turquoise lagoon is amazingly surrounded by limestone mountains. Relax here doing snorkeling. We sight see the Viking Cave: the cave of birds’ nests and ancient wall painting. We visit Monkey Bay, the home of a colony of monkeys. This bay may not be accessible due to high tide.
- “11.00 – 13.00“; Relax on Phi Phi Don and enjoy lunch buffet at private restaurant, than we will endure snorkeling around Phi Phi don or Ko-Yawasum or Ko-si (small beach), the second place to really enjoy swimming and snorkeling the see the underwater world.
- “13.00 – 15.00“; Arrive at Bamboo Island which is another perfect place for swimming and relaxing on the beach. We move on to visit Chicken island, unique with its rock’s shaped like chicken head. Visit Talaywaek or Divided sea, this is a truly unique beach destination located between the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor.
- “15.00 – 16.00“; Poda Island. We visit this incredibly beautiful islets. There is here a very long sandy beach shady with rows of pine trees. The sea is exceptionally clean, clear and perfectly suitable for swimming and sunbathing at your wish.
- 16.30; We will be back at pier to organize your transfer back to your hotels.
Early bird Phi Phi island tour from Krabi KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 -7:30 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from you departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip.
- Includes soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water.
- Life jacket, english speaking tour guide, Snorkeling gear, insurance.
- Buffet lunch.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
The Program may change depending on tide and weather conditions. Early bird Phi Phi island tour from Krabi program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. Early bird Phi Phi island tour from Krabi itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket! (Free ticket).
Children from 3 to 11 years old pay a reduced price! (1800 Thai Baht).