Phi Phi island by speedboat
Phi Phi island tour National Park fees already included in the price!
With Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat enjoy really nice buffet lunch at a restaurant on a wonderful beach, enjoy sightseeing Maya Bay and Viking cave, visiting Monkey beach and the Pileh Lagoon, snorkeling in the lagoon, visiting Phi Phi Don and Khai island for relaxing and more snorkeling time.
Free land transfer: Phi Phi island by speedboat from Patong, Kalim, Kathu, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town, Chalong, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Laguna, Bangtao Beach.
Only 200 Thai Baht extra charge per person for land transfer round trip from all other locations in Phuket.
”If you think you might like more a sightseeing tour than this, I am sure you would love to be on this new itinerary Phi Phi Island sightseeing tour from Phuket.”
Such amazing value for this very low price!
Here’s the point!
Phi Phi Island by speedboat offers included in the price: buffet lunch on beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees! Life jacket, free equipment for snorkeling (mask and snorkel), tour guide, insurance! Bring Swimming suits, a light t-shirt, a beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, a camera!
*** Maya Bay closing from 1st of June 2018 until further notice.
Phi Phi island tour, Phi Phi Island by speedboat is a full day trip by speedboat from Phuket to Phi Phi. Phi Phi Island tours and Maya Bay tours are the most popular of Phuket tours and activities in the region. Reach Phi Phi from Phuket for a day trip and visit and sightsee Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”.
Phuket to Phi Phi takes about 50 minutes by speedboat. During your Phuket tours if you wish to stay overnight on Phi Phi island check please our Open Ticket option.
Phi Phi island tour itinerary:
- “7.30 AM – 8.00 AM Transportation”: Pick up from your hotel to the pier and start the day trip to Koh Phi Phi.
- “9.00 AM – 12.00 AM Departure, Sightseeing and snorkeling”: Briefing and free soft drinks and departure to Phi Phi islands about 9.00 AM. Arrived at Phi Phi islands, we start to explore and relax at Maya Bay (Maya Bay closing from 1st of June 2018 until further notice) and swimming with colorful tropical fishes to enjoy sightseeing and snorkeling. Visiting Monkey beach, Viking cave, snorkeling in the Pileh Lagoon and swimming with colorful tropical fishes, sightsee the stunning and impressive cliffs of the Bay, swim, snorkel and relax. We will have a great buffet lunch on beach restaurant on Phi Phi Don, with delicious Fried mix Veg., deep-fried chicken, Thai noodles, fried fish, squid soup, Veg. salads, fried and steam kinds of rice, seasonal fruit. To get the best Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat mind that all itinerary adjustments will occur for you to enjoy at best every moment and to get the most out of every stop.
- “1.00 PM – 2.00 PM Sightseeing at and snorkeling, meals”: Departure to Khai Nok Island for snorkeling and relax time on the beach, enjoy the beach bars and sunbath.
- “2.00 PM – 3.30 PM Relax time”: Free time on the beach for swimming and snorkeling.
- “4.00 PM – 4.30 PM Return”: Depart from Khai Nok to Phuket to organize your free transfer back to the hotel.
For the tour confirmation:
- You will receive from us a confirmation email, instantly after your reservation booking.
- Consecutively you will receive a second email with your tour guide and driver number for the tour day. You will be using this number to contact them directly, in fact, your Hotel pick-up might be some times a little late, due to traffic or other guests late.
- Do not hesitate to notify us via email if you might have any issues or changes for your tour pick up point.
- If you decide to change the tour’s pick up location/Hotel after the booking, please notify us via email.
Now make it happen!
Phi Phi island by speedboat KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 7:20 – 8:00 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
- Includes transports from your departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
- Includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea, drinking water.
- National Park fees!
- Buffet lunch.
- Life jacket. Snorkeling gear.
- English speaking tour guide.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING ON PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR?
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, your beach towel.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Maya Bay tours, Phuket tours, Phuket to Phi Phi, Phi Phi tour program may change depending on tide and the weather conditions. Phuket to Phi Phi, checking seat availability before booking is always strongly recommended.
The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. Phuket tours from Phuket to Phi Phi itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
No refunds for changes in the itinerary or program due to risks of tidal or sea conditions. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Let’s start your best experience with the Phi Phi Island tour by speedboat!
How much does it cost to go to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi island tour by speedboat: 1500 Thai Baht
Phi Phi island tour by big boat/cruise: 930 Thai Baht
Phi Phi Islands Khai island premium tour: 1600 Thai Baht
Phi Phi island tour by power catamaran: 3500 Thai Baht
- Sunrise Phi Phi Island by speedboat: Now at 2950 Thai Baht
Phi Phi Island by speedboat, check also new itineraries:
What is the best Phi Phi Island tour?
If you wish to avoid some crowds of other tour boats you have the choice to go on a sunrise tour, to depart very early in the morning and to be ahead of all other boat tours. Go with the Sunrise Phi Phi Island by speedboat.
Currently, you can experience the best Phi Phi island tour itinerary with Phi Phi premium tours, departing from Boat Lagoon Pier or Royal Phuket Marina.
If you love the comfort of a Power Catamaran with onboard open deck shower and all included services, then your only choice would be the Exclusive Phi Phi island Catamaran tour from Phuket Ao Por Grand Marina Pier
Is Phi Phi island a day trip?
Yes! The tours to Phi Phi islands are almost all-day tours unless you choose to spend a night ore more on Phi Phi Don hotels.
Phi Phi island tour packages. Find another wonderful Phi Phi island tour:
Phi Phi island by speedboat – Phuket tours – Notes and info
One is totally free from human inhabitants (Phi Phi Leh), and the other one is without streets (Phi Phi Don), a walking paradise, a small village unites the 2 sides of the island. Here you can find really nice walking streets plenty of cafe bars, restaurants, souvenir shops, and stalls, with so many unique corners to take really cool pictures!
How do you get around on Phi Phi Island?
See the dedicate article here