Private Elephant care Blue Temple tour to amazing Chiang Rai – Chiang May excursions
Private full-day tour to amazing Chiang Rai with Elephants, Blue Temple from Chiang Mai. Highlights on this wonderful Elephant care Blue Temple tour, we will discover fascinating Chiang Rai life combined with amazing views and nature immersion: enjoy the Hot Springtime, visit the White Temple (Rong Khun Temple) and the Black Museum (Ban Dam Museum), experience the Elephant Riding at the Elephant care camp, visit the Wat Ban Den the Blue Temple and the Karen Long Neck Village.
This amazing experience will begin very early in the morning at about 7:00 A.M. and will end six hours later at 1:30 P.M. Arriving at the elephant camp you will change into traditional Mahout clothing provided by the camp.
Itinerary: Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in your Chiang Mai hotel lobby and start this full day tour to amazing Chiang Rai with Elephants, Blue Temple, so much more from Chiang Mai.
- Depart from the hotel and start your private tour from Chiang Mai. We bring you to discover a fascinating Chiang Rai life, you will discover with amazing views the incredible attractions of this province, a full immersion to enjoy the Hot Spring, to visit the White Temple (Rong Khun Temple) and the Black Museum (Ban Dam Museum), to experience with care the Elephant Riding at the Elephant care camp. We visit Karen Long Neck Village which their second home, part of the income is to support the next generation of scholarships. After you are done you will visit the Long Neck village and the amazing Wat Ban Den, founded in 1988, hosts the 12 chedis of the Zodiac animal signs and is all decorated with statues of animals from Thai Literature of Buddhism. You will also eat here in a local restaurant.
- Transfer to your hotel.
KEY DETAILS Private Elephant care Blue Temple tour
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately at 1:30 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – short pants – Casual – swimming suite.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes soft drinks, Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
- Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate casual clothing to visit Temples.
- Towel, swimming suit, sunblock, and sunglasses, camera.
Elephant care Blue Temple tour Chiang Mai itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirements and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.
We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
There are no reviews yet.