ATV tour camp ride from Chiang Mai
ATV tour camp ride from Chiang Mai offer free Transportation for city center hotels (Hotel outside Chiang Mai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more).
Q-1. Choose between morning group OR afternoon group : Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM OR 1.00 PM / 1.30 PM daily.
Add in the booking notes your Passengers. Prices: Adults (11+) = 750 Thai Baht / Child (7 > 11) = 650 Thai Baht *** To be paid in cash the day of the tour.
ATV tour camp ride from Chiang Mai. Drive ATV in a cool designed track for an hour, we are the largest Off-road track in Chiang Mai. Brand new! With plenty of obstacles and difficulties so you will learn many styles from here.
This 1 hr. trip will be good and safe for beginner, young and non-experienced driver, soft adventure suitable for all family fun, pace at slow speed.
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM or 1:00 PM daily – ATV camp 1 HR.
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- 08.30 – 09.00 AM OR 01.00 – 01.30 PM. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start ATV tour camp ride from Chiang Mai.
- Arrive at ATV camp to enjoy all the ATV activities at the ATV track. This very new location for Quad bike at Maetang area jusy 40 km outside town. The largest ATV track. 1 hour course after briefing.
- 12.00 PM OR 04.30 PM. Return to your hotel.
- Note: Of course this trip will include transportation, guide, and accident insurance. Bring sunscreen, sandals or flip flops, dry clothes, towel and plastic bag for camera.
- Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM OR 1.00 PM / 1.30 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 12.00 AM OR 4.30 PM.
- WEAR: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- Experienced local guides, English-speaking guide.
- Includes drinking water.
- Transportation from city center hotels or nearby proximity.
- Accident insurance.
- Safety Standard all equipment. Protection gear.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Towel and dry cloth for change. and plastic bag for camera.
- Bring sunscreen, insects repellent spray,
- Not to Bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet, Mobile, Camera. Should bring only little cash for your extra snacks, Beer, tips.
Children from 7 to 11 years old pay reduced price
Not Allowed: pregnant women, child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems
ATV tour camp ride from Chiang Mai, itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.