Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang Mai excursions – Doi Suthep morning Tours
Highlights of Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour: on this wonderful Half day Doi Suthep tour and Puping Palace tour we will discover fascinating Buddhist temples combined with amazing views and nature. This is one of Thailand’s most revered Temples and must be visited.
Doi Suthep morning Tours. That’s just part of the story…
This Buddhist Temple is situated on top of the Eastern mountain in Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, which is 262.5 Square km. in extent. The mountain has beautiful views overlooking Chiang Mai City 15 Km below. Leading up the mountain is a 300 step staircase to the temple. A Naga (multi-headed serpent) body on both sides of the staircase follows the staircase up to the mountain. The multi-head serpent head is at the base of the stairs. For those who need fast access to the temple, there is an elevator.
Itinerary: Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in the Chiang Mai city center.
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour.
- Depart from the hotel and start Half day Doi Suthep tour, the mountain’s high altitude ensures the weather on the upper slopes is cool and pleasant all year round, arriving at the destination you will already enjoy wonderful scenery and the view from the mountain.
- Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour’s first stop is at the magnificent Puping Palace (Puping Rajanives Palace), a royal residence in Doi Buak Ha mountain, which was built in 1961 to accommodate all the royal family during state visits to Chiang Mai. The Rose gardens here are unique and particularly famous (Suan Suwaree) as considering the temperate weather of this mountain many plants that grow here are not commonly found in Thailand. This palace is open to the public but of course with exceptions when the royal family is in residence.
- Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour continues; we visit Doi Suthep Temple, we can explore Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep which is by far the most sacred temple in all northern Thailand, This place is absolutely unique and after climbing up its 300 steps you will get to the temple compound to admire the Temple but also the exhilarating view of Chiang Mai with the superb surrounding countryside.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Doi Suthep Phuping Palace tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, is available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts At 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 4 Hours.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Casual.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes soft drinks, Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
- Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples. sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 3 to 5 years old pay a reduced price! (11 USD);
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay for any ticket! (Free ticket).
Doi Suthep morning Tours. Doi Suthep Phuping Palace tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.