Doi Suthep temple night tour | Doi Suthep temple sunset tour
Doi Suthep temple night tour. The best Doi Suthep temple sunset tour to visit Wat Umong and the Wat Phra That temples, with Doi Suthep at Sunset!
See also the tours that are trending the most at the moment:
- Doi Suthep sunrise tour
- Chiang Mai tour special
- Half-day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour
- Doi Suthep Pumping Palace tour
On this wonderful Doi Suthep temple night tour, we will discover 2 fascinating Buddhist temples, the silent Wat Umong, and the Wat Phra That at Doi Suthep.
Doi Suthep temple sunset tour combines amazing views with nature sightseeing with the privilege of the evening view and atmosphere.
This Buddhist Temple Wat Phra is situated on the top of the Eastern mountain of Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, from where the mountain will gift you with beautiful views overlooking Chiang Mai City 15 Km below.
Doi Suthep temple sunset tour itinerary: Starts From 4:30 PM / 5:00 PM daily
Pick-up service is available only from Hotels/Resorts in the Chiang Mai city center.
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start the Doi Suthep temple night tour.
- Depart from the hotel and start the Doi Suthep temple night tour. We drive about 30 minutes to reach the first attraction, Wat Umong.
- The tour’s first stop will give you time to admire this wonderful temple in the forest, quiet and simple, to take astonishing pictures.
- After as a second attraction, we will visit Doi Suthep Temple on Doi Suthep mountain. Cool and pleasant fresh hair will welcome you all year round to present you with an amazing view in the evening time. Here the pictures will be memorable.
- This majestic temple is a real must-see in the evening time.
- Explore Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, the most sacred temple in northern Thailand, an absolutely unique temple with an exhilarating view over Chiang Mai and the surrounding countryside.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Doi Suthep temple sunset tour – KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel is in the Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts At 4:30 PM / 5:00 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately about 9:00 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Walking shoes.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver, English-speaking guide.
- All admission fees, as mentioned in the program,
Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance. Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples.
- Insects spray repellent, camera.
Children from 3 to 5 years old pay a reduced price! (9 USD)
Children from 1 to 3 years old pay a reduced price! (4 USD)
Doi Suthep temple night tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions.
If the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
Doi Suthep temple night tour – Chiang Mai activities
- Exploration of the underground passageways of Wat Umong temple.
- View the stunning sunset from the summit of Doi Suthep mountain.
- Enjoy spectacular nighttime views of Chiang Mai.
- Monks perform a traditional ceremony at Doi Suthep temple.
- Visit during the nighttime hours to avoid the crowd.
Doi Suthep temple sunset tour – KNOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE
The temple requires visitors to cover up. Wear long-sleeved shirts, long pants, or a sarong.
Because sunset times vary depending on the season, please keep in mind that sunset is not guaranteed on this tour.
Please keep in mind that the specific pickup time is determined by the participants’ respective localities.
An emotional twilight-guided tour with a tour guide who will show you the most intriguing areas of Chiangmai’s iconic Doi Suthep Temple. The temple is calm, and listening monks are chanting. You may experience the wonderful evening light and incredible views of peacefulness when sunset without any tourist crowd. The amazing memory day has come to an end.
On this half-day sunset excursion, you’ll be picked up from your hotel and driven to Wat Umong in the late afternoon, when the temple is not crowded, and the panorama is spectacular. It is thought that the trees in this forest hold messages of wisdom for people who pass by, so while you explore, listen for Mother Nature’s whispers—in Thai and English.
Following Wat Umong, you’ll travel to Doi Suthep Temple and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep for a stunning sunset over the golden temple. This beautiful temple, accessible via a 306-step staircase, offers unsurpassed nighttime views of Chiang Mai. Doi Suthep is a well-known Chiang Mai temple.
However, at night, you may have the opportunity to join an uncrowded experience and watch a traditional monk rite in the Golden Pagoda. After an afternoon spent seeing Chiang Mai’s temples and watching the sunset over the city, the transport service will whisk you back to the comfort of your hotel.
NOTE: Participants are encouraged to carry a camera and are obliged to cover up when entering religious sites by wearing a long-sleeved shirt and long pants or a sarong.