Doi Suthep temple night tour – Doi Suthep tours – Chiang Mai tours
See also the tours that are trending the most at the moment:
- Doi Suthep sunrise tour
- Chiang Mai tour special
- Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour
- Doi Suthep Puping Palace tour
On this wonderful Doi Suthep temple night tour we will discover 2 fascinating Buddhist temples, the silent Wat Umong, the Wat Phra That at Doi Suthep.
This tour combine amazing views with nature sightseeing with the privilege of the evening view and atmosphere.
This Buddhist Temple Wat Phra That is situated on the top of the Eastern mountain of Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, from where the mountain will gift you with beautiful views overlooking Chiang Mai City 15 Km below.
Itinerary: Starts From 5:00 PM / 5:30 PM daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start Doi Suthep temple night tour.
- Depart from hotel and start Doi Suthep temple night tour, we drive about 30 minutes to reach the first attraction, the Wat Umong. First stop of this tour will give you time to admire this wonderful temple in the forest, quiet and simple, to take astonishing pictures.
- After as a second attraction we will visit Doi Suthep Temple on Doi Suthep mountain, cool and pleasant fresh hair will welcome you all year round, to present you an amazing view at evening time. Here the pictures will be memorable, this majestic temple is a real must see at evening time.
- Explore Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, the most sacred temple in northern Thailand, absolutely unique temple with exhilarating view over Chiang Mai and the surrounding countryside.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 5:00 PM / 5:30 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately about 9:00 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Walking shoes.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver, English-speaking guide.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program,
Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance. Transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples.
- Insects spray repellent, camera.
Children from 3 to 5 years old pay a reduced price! (450 Thai Baht)
Children from 1 to 3 years old pay a reduced price! (100 Thai Baht)
Doi Suthep temple night tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.