White water rafting elephant care Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
E-01. White water rafting elephant care Chiang Mai offer free Transportation for city center hotels (Hotel outside Chiang Mai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more).
Not Allowed: pregnant women, child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems.
White water rafting Chiang Mai – full day. White water rafting in Maetang river at Chiang Mai. Raft for 10 Km, The most exciting in Thailand together with all the space 10 km. Maetang river runs north of Chiang Mai and gives the entire array of emotions. The tour starts from your Hotel and brings you to experience elephant care time at Elephant camp, later on the famous 10 km rafting at Maetang river. At Maetang river you will be at river campuses wit all comforts. The security staff are out of the nearby villages and are passionate with their job and extremely familiar and intimate with this river. All staff trained in security & rescue process by both raft and coast. The crew is with you following both off and on shore, since the river overlooks also the road, all committed to the tour security. Your duty is to get enthusiasm & adrenaline. The River follow an International Scale of River Difficulty, below are the six levels of difficulty in white water rafting. They vary from easy to quite perilous:
White water rafting Chiang Mai. Grade 1: Very little rough places, might require small maneuvering. (Skill level: really fundamental) Grade 2: A few rough water, perhaps a few stones, may require some maneuvering. (Skill level: basic paddling ability) Grade 3: Whitewater, little waves, perhaps a little fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), but no substantial danger. May require maneuvering that is substantial. Grade 4: Whitewater, moderate waves, possibly stones, possibly a substantial fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), sharp maneuvers could be required. Grade 5: Whitewater, bigger waves, large quantity, chance of big stones and risks, many chance of a fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), necessitates precise maneuvering.
At Maetang river, normally the strongest of rapids will be 4 – 4+ (November)
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily – Maetang river rafting 10KM. 1-2HR.
- 08.30 – 09.00 am. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start White water rafting elephant care Chiang Mai tour.
- Scenic 60 km trip to to Ampure Maetang, we arrive at base camp and here we change to Pickup Truck to drive to upper camp about 10 km. At elephant camp you will enjoy elephant care program about 30-45 min. Next at river camps Hot lunch and Raft run of up to Level 4+ through 10 km. of breathtaking white water with fantastic mountain scenry. Rafting 4 people +1 Captain for 1 boat.
05.00 – 06.00 pm. Return to your hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 6.00 PM.
- WEAR: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- Note: For joint group sometime has to wait for other group for approx 1 hr. Of course this trip will include transportation, guide, lunch, and accident insurance. Bring sunscreen, sandals or flip flops, dry clothes, towel and plastic bag for camera.
- Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems
- Experienced local guides, English-speaking guide.
- Transportation from city center hotels or nearby proximity, pickup truck on the off-road at the river site.
- Includes soft drinks. Thai buffet lunch.
- Safety Standard all equipment. Protection gear.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring sunscreen, insects repellent spray.
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap and dry cloth for change. and plastic bag for camera.
Not to Bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet, Mobile, Camera. Should bring only little cash for your extra snacks, Beer, tips.
Children from 7 to 11 years old pay reduced price.
White water rafting elephant care Chiang Mai, itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.