White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
i5. White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai offers free Transportation for city center hotels (Hotel outside Chiang Mai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more).
Not Allowed: Pregnant women, a child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems.
White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai – full day. White water rafting in Maetang river from Chiang Mai.
Rafting for 10 Km. Maetang river runs north of Chiang Mai and gives the entire array of emotions. This river and its own campuses provide a really adrenaline pumping hurry down the rapids.
The security staff are out of the nearby villages and are romantic with their work being very familiar and intimate with the river. They’re all trained in the security & rescue process by both raft and coast. The crew is with the guests following the tour both off and on shore, since the river overlooks the road. A class fervent commitment to the tour security. We will visit also ATV camp to enjoy all the ATV activities for 1 hour. the River follows an International Scale of River Difficulty, below are the six levels of difficulty in white water rafting. They vary from easy to quite perilous:
White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai.
- Grade 1: Very little rough places, might require small maneuvering. (Skill level: really fundamental)
- Grade 2: A few rough water, perhaps a few stones, may require some maneuvering. (Skill level: basic paddling ability)
- Grade 3: Whitewater, little waves, perhaps a little fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), but no substantial danger. May require maneuvering that is substantial.
- Grade 4: Whitewater, moderate waves, possibly stones, possibly a substantial fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), sharp maneuvers could be required.
- Grade 5: Whitewater, bigger waves, large quantity, the chance of big stones and risks, many chances of a fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), necessitates precise maneuvering.
At Maetang river, normally the strongest of rapids will be 4 – 4+ (November)
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily – Maetang river rafting 10KM. 1-2 HR. ATV camp 1 HR.
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- 08.30 – 09.00 am. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai tour.
- Scenic 80 km trip to river site, at base camp we change to a Pickup truck to reach upper camp about 10 km. Hot lunch and Raft run of up to Level 4+ through 10 km. of breathtaking white water with fantastic mountain scenery. Rafting 4 people +1 Captain for 1 boat.
- 04.00 pm. – 05.00 pm. Arrive at ATV camp to enjoy all the ATV activities.
05.00 – 06.00 pm. Return to your hotel.
- Note: For the joint group sometimes has to wait for another group for approx 1 hr. Of course, this trip will include transportation, guide, lunch, and accident insurance. Bring sunscreen, sandals or flip flops, dry clothes, a towel and a plastic bag for your camera.
- Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 6.00 PM.
- WEAR: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and a small backpack.
- Experienced local guides, English-speaking guide.
- Includes soft drinks. Thai buffet lunch!
- Transportation from city center hotels or nearby proximity, pickup truck on the off-road at the river site.
- Accident insurance
- Safety Standard all equipment. Protection gear.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap and dry cloth for change. and a plastic bag for your camera.
- Bring sunscreen, insect repellent spray.
Not to Bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet, Mobile, Camera. You should bring only a little cash for your extra snacks, Beer, tips.
Children from 7 to 11 years old pay the reduced price
White water rafting ATV ride Chiang Mai, itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If the above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
There are no reviews yet.