Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai offer free Transportation for city center hotels (Hotel outside Chiang Mai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more).
Not Allowed: pregnant women, child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems.
Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai – full day. White water rafting in Maetang river from Chiang Mai, ATV fun camp and Elephant care camp.
Rafting for 10 Km. Maetang river runs north of Chiang Mai and with this tour the day is plenty of fun with many emotions. The river and the campuses provide all activities. The security staff are out of the nearby villages and are romantic with their work being very familiar and intimate with the river. They had been trained in security & rescue process by both raft and coast because the crew keep following the tour both off and on shore, since the river overlooks the road. A class fervent commitment to the tour security. We visit also Elephant care camp and ATV camp to enjoy and learn Elephant care treatments for 45 minutes and all the ATV activities for 1 hours. Below are the six levels of difficulty in white water rafting.
Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai. Grade 1: Very little rough places, might require small maneuvering. (Skill level: really fundamental) Grade 2: A few rough water, perhaps a few stones, may require some maneuvering. (Skill level: basic paddling ability) Grade 3: Whitewater, little waves, perhaps a little fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), but no substantial danger. May require maneuvering that is substantial. Grade 4: Whitewater, moderate waves, possibly stones, possibly a substantial fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), sharp maneuvers could be required. Grade 5: Whitewater, bigger waves, large quantity, chance of big stones and risks, many chance of a fall (Rescue Team secure you when you drop off the boat), necessitates precise maneuvering.
At Maetang river, normally the strongest of rapids will be 4 – 4+ (November)
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily – Maetang river rafting 10KM. 1-2 HR. ATV camp 1 HR.
- 08.30 – 09.00 am. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai.
- Scenic 80 km trip to river site. We arrive at base camp and change to Pickup truck to reach upper camp about 10 km, on the way we stop at elephant camp, we attend the program for elephant care about 45 min. Hot lunch and Raft run of up to Level 4+ through 10 km. breathtaking white water with fantastic mountain scenery. Rafting 4 people +1 Captain for 1 boat.
- 04.00 pm. – 05.00 pm. Arrive at ATV camp to enjoy all the ATV activities.
05.00 – 06.00 pm. Return to your hotel.
- Of course this trip will include transportation, guide, lunch, and accident insurance. Bring sunscreen, sandals or flip flops, dry clothes, towel and plastic bag for camera.
- Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6.00 PM.|
|WEAR||Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.|
|WHAT TO BRING||
Children from 7 to 11 years old pay reduced price
Not Allowed: pregnant women, child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems
Rafting ATV ride Elephant care Chiang Mai, itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.