Doi Inthanon national park tour – Chiang Mai full day tour
Doi Inthanon national park tours, see also:
- Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour at Kew Mae Pan Trail
- Doi Inthanon jungle trekking tour at Phadokseaw trail
Doi Inthanon national park tour! Visit Doi Inthanon, the Thailand’s highest mountain (2565 meters above sea level), which offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, dwarf rhododendron groves, rare bird life, and impressive waterfalls.
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM
- Doi Inthanon national park tour starts. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby.08:30 hrs Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby. Visit Doi Inthanon, the Thailand’s highest mountain (2565 meters above sea level), which offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, dwarf rhododendron groves, rare bird life, and impressive waterfalls. On this tour stops are made at: the summit to see the great twin royal Pagodas (king and queen), built for the highness Majesties of the King and the Queen, containing also the shrine of Chao Inthawitchayanon, the former prince of Chiang Mai. A short trek some minutes along Michael’s Trail, a natural trail offering a beautiful and unforgettable experience. The place provides a marvelous view of surrounding and time to spend at the famous Wachirathan waterffalls, flowing down from the granitic escarpment of the mountain. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Then visit Doi Inthanon Royal Project, one of many royal-sponsored reeducation projects initiated to familiarize hill tribe people with new agricultural techniques. Visitors can view the flower nurseries and cultivation areas. Continue to visit Hmong and Karen hill tribe village at Ban Mae Klang Village, for an insight into their still primitive lifestyle. They are peaces loving warriors, very industrious and faithful people. Transfer back to hotel late afternoon.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Doi Inthanon national park tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:30 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 5PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Casual.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide
- Includes soft drinks, refreshing drinks en route, Thai lunch.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel, accident insurance, transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples and walking.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 3 to 6 years old pay a reduced price! (800 Thai Baht).
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket! (Free ticket).
Doi Inthanon national park tour. The itinerary above is approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions as well as the given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason. Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable.We reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.