Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour – Chiang Mai full day tour – Mountain trekking at Kew Mae Pan Trail
Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour! Visit Doi Inthanon, the Thailand’s highest mountain (2565 meters above sea level). The many highlights of this tour will offer you the privilege of beautiful scenery, trekking in the evergreen mountain trails, visiting plantations and flower farms rhododendron groves, sightseeing rare bird life and impressive waterfalls. Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour – Chiang Mai – Highlights are the Doi Inthanon summit, the Royal Pagodas, the gardens, Wachirathan waterfall, 2+ hours Mountain trekking at Kew Mae Pan Trail (include all ticket in the park), Mhong hilltribe market and village. Note: Please bring your camera, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect spray, a jacket or long sleeves (at summit the weather can be cold, especially in Winter reaching near zero levels), good walking shoes.
Itinerary: Starts Daily From 7:00 / 7:30 AM – November to May
- Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour starts. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby. Visit Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand (2565 meters above sea level) and the summit of Doi Inthanon. (First part of this tour is in common with the Doi Inthanon trekking tour with Jungle trekking at Phadokseaw). Here we will visit the really stunning areas of the park, trek in the lush green jungle to witness the abundant flora, we will visit the Royal Agricultural station, which consists of Rhododendron garden, Ferns Greenhouse, Flower Plants Greenhouse and Hydroponics Vegetables. All spots offer beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, rare bird life. We dedicate an important visit to the Royal Pagodas. The brown Pra Mahathart Napamaythaneedol Chedi was erected in 1987 for the King, the more feminine, lilac coloured, Pra Mahathart Napapoommisiri for the Queen in 1992. Visitors here leave offerings of flowers or incense sticks as a good mark of great cultural value and respect to the well-loved monarchs. The views here are really tremendous, all gardens on mountain top are beautiful, please remember to be ready with your cameras and Go Pro to take amazing amount of stunning memorable pictures. Lunch will be served at nice local restaurant so we can than take a short drive to the following part of this adventure. We will be at Wachirathan waterfall for sightseeing time, famous and high waterfalls from the granitic escarpment of the mountain. We move to the starting point fo the forest and mountain trail in the area of the very famous Kew Mae Pan Trail, following the narrow forest and mountain trails which leads us to stunning hidden waterfall and to the mountain sides trails and panoramas. Again be ready for many memorable pictures.
- Visit the famous Mhong hilltribe market and village where you can see Mhong hilltribe culture and lifestyle, which is under royal protection. You will be able to buy local products and souvenirs also on the drive back to Chiang Mai, when we transfer back to hotel late afternoon after 5:30 PM.
- DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 5:30 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – good walking shoes.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes soft drinks, Refreshing drinks en route, Thai lunch.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel, accident insurance, transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples and trekking.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket! (Free ticket).
Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour. The itinerary above is approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions as well as the given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason. Any un-utilized service such as meals, sightseeing, or visits are non-refundable. Doi Inthanon mountain trekking tour reserve the right to amend the program, itinerary, prices, terms and conditions without prior notice. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.