Lampang Elephant center tour Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
Lampang Elephant center tour is a Private Tour, minimum of 4 persons
Lampang Elephant center tour, here our policy is, and will always be, that the income we get from your visit will go towards the young elephants, which will eventually filter through the system to support elephant in their old age. The Thai Elephant Conservation Center is the only of its kind that is organized, funded and, managed solely by the government. Once here there are many extraordinary activities like entering the elephant education center, or taking a look at the elephant museum, or even attending to the elephant hospital and help to take care of retired elephants, handicapped elephants, and baby elephants that need to go to nursery before go to school. We also have a mahout training school, here healthy elephants learn to use the force and skill from mahouts. Lampang Elephant care camp amazing experience will begin early in the morning at about 07.00 – 07.30 a.m. and will end six hours later at 1:30 P.M. Arriving at the elephant camp you will change into traditional Mahout clothing provided by the camp.
Extra: Elephant show: 200 baht per person; Elephant Riding: 200 baht per person.
Price Exclude: Elephant food, Elephant show, Elephant Riding.
Itinerary and activities: Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- Activities: A little 45 minute transport from Chiang Mai to Lampang Elephant Conservation Center, in a fully equipped minivan. And from there a 5-minute tram ride to the Elephant Show ground. It includes, watching elephant bathing and a spectacular visit to the elephant dung paper factory, as well as a visit baby elephant nursery, and finally a last look at the Elephant Education Center. You are provided with, hike and entrance tickets, transportation, guide, and accident insurance. There is also an optional elephant show (200 baht per person) and an elephant riding session (200 baht per person). There are other services such as restaurants and coffee and souvenir shops.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately at 1:30 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – short pants – swimming suite.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide. Includes soft drinks, Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program,
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Note: bring comfortable shoes you do not mind to get wet!
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing, insect repellent.
- Your towel, swimming suit, sunblock, sunglasses, camera.
Lampang Elephant center tour – Chiang Mai itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.
There are no reviews yet.