Chiang Mai cycling temples tour
The Chiang Mai cycling temples tour highlights. On this wonderful tour we will discover the most fascinating Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai, let’s put highlights on the Wat Chedi Luang (the biggest Pagoda), on the Wat Phra Sing (with the oldest Buddha image), the Wat Chiang Mun (the first and oldest temple here), the Wat Sri Supan ( the Silver temple). Cycling in the old town we will also visit the Three Kings Monument and the local fresh market. This tour is ideal for everybody who love bicycle and would like to know and learn more about Chiang Mai lifestyle, the city and the local culture. We have first aid kit, small size bicycles for your children if required.
Then let’s go!
Wear proper footwear! All entrance fees are included!
Itinerary: Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start the tour.
- Depart from hotel and start Chiang Mai cycling temples tour, first visiting Wat Chedi Luang (the biggest Pagoda), than the Wat Phra Sing (with the oldest Buddha image), the Wat Chiang Mun (the first and oldest temple here), the Wat Sri Supan ( the Silver temple). Visiting by bicycle the old town is great time and we can also see the Three Kings Monument and the local fresh market
- Transfer back to your hotel.
Chiang Mai cycling temples tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 1.00 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Casual, comfortable to ride the bicycles.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes drinking water, Bicycles for the ride. Includes all entrance fees!
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples. Proper footwear for bicycles (no flip flops or sandals).
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera, insects repellent spray.
Children from 1 to 6 years old pay reduced ticket! (800 THB)
Tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.