Ran Tong Elephant care half day Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
Ran Tong Elephant care half-day Chiang Mai, the Ran-Tong (Save & Rescue Elephant Center) was established in 2009. In this tour you will be able to feel like a local and learn everything on elephant care, our camp is one of the most recognized in the area for the contribution we give to this amazing animals. You will be able to interact with the animal, forming a unique bond, you can feed them and even bath with them. We try to teach the tourist how these animals can finally reach joy after their tremendous as they have lived in the past, some just want to take a cute picture but here we make sure that they leave knowing a little more about their history, to prevent the animal abuse. As we’ve said before our main purpose is to educate the tourists on how to take care of an elephant and ensure its well being. This is why we despise and do not support in any way, teaching elephants tricks that are unnatural to them or separating the babies from their mothers. In Ran-Tong we make sure that every elephant lives a long and happy life, and that is why all the resources generated goes to their protection. Arriving at the elephant camp you will change into traditional Mahout clothing provided by the camp.
Note: bring comfortable shoes you do not mind to get wet!
Please write in the notes your preferred pick-up time: morning or afternoon.
Itinerary: Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM daily OR 1:30 PM / 2:00 PM daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM OR 1:30 PM / 2:00 PM – Pick-up from your accommodations to start Ran Tong Elephant care half day Chiang Mai experience.
You will start by learning more about the camp and the incredible creatures we host. You will prepare vitamins for the elephants, including pregnant, injured and old elephants, babies. You will also learn how the camp personal treat the elephant’s skin with herbals. You will have fun to bath the elephants in the mud and waters, which is truly a bonding experience with the wise and imposing creatures.
- 12:30 – 1:00 P.M. OR 7:30 Pm – 8:00 PM – Shuttle back to Chiang Mai.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 7:00 AM / 7:30 AM daily OR 1:30 PM / 2:00 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately at 1:00 PM OR 8:00 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – short pants – swimming suite.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
- Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing, spare clothing, insect repellent, shampoo for shower.
- Towel, swimming suit, sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Ran Tong Elephant care half-day Chiang Mai itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.