Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang Mai excursions – Doi Suthep morning Tours
On this wonderful Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour we will discover fascinating Buddhist temples combined with amazing views and nature.
Doi Suthep morning Tours to visit one of Thailand’s most revered Temples and must be visited. This Buddhist Temple is situated on top of the Eastern mountain in Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, which is 262.5 Square km. in extent.
The mountain has beautiful views overlooking Chiang Mai City 15 Km below. Leading up the mountain is a 300 step staircase to the temple. A Naga (multi-headed serpent) body on both sides of the staircase follows the staircase up to the mountain. The multi-head serpent head is at the base of the stairs.
Half-day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour for those who need fast access to the temple there is an elevator.
Itinerary: Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour.
- Depart from the hotel and start Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour, the mountains high altitude ensures the weather on the upper slopes is cool and pleasant all year round, arriving at the destination you will already enjoy wonderful scenery and the view from the mountain.
- First stop of this Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour we arrive at the highest peak of the Doi Suthep-Pui National Park to visit Doi Pui Tribal Village to witness their lifestyle and goods production all typical and deeply ingrained into Thai culture even if still with a great touch from Chinese culture.
- Continuing Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour We visit than Doi Suthep Temple, we can explore Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep which is by far the most sacred temple in all northern Thailand, This place is absolutely unique and after climbing up its 300 steps you will get to the temple compound to admire the Temple but also the exhilarating view of Chiang Mai with superb surrounding countryside.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately after 4 Hours.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Casual.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Includes soft drinks, Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance. Transportation in minivan.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples.
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Children from 3 to 5 years old pay a reduced price! (350 Thai Baht);
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay for any ticket! (Free ticket).
Doi Suthep morning Tours. Half-day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.