White water rafting Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai tours – Chiang May excursions
i1. White water rafting Chiang Mai offers free Transportation for city center hotels (Hotel outside Chiang Mai needs to pay extra more for 500 THB more).
Not Allowed: Pregnant women, a child under 7 yrs., people with heart problems.
White water rafting Chiang Mai – full day. White water rafting in Maetang river at Chiang Mai. Raft for 10 Km, The most exciting in Thailand together with all the length of 10 km. White water rafting in Maetang river from Chiang Mai.
Rafting for 10 Km. Maetang river runs north of Chiang Mai and gives the entire array of emotions. The Journey starts in the narrow point of this river with level 5 & 4 white-Knocked, Wide-eyes, Tumultuous rapids. This river and its own campuses provide a really adrenaline pumping hurry down the rapids. The security staff are out of the nearby villages and are romantic with their work being very familiar and intimate with the river. They’re all trained in security & rescue process by both raft and coast. The crew is with the guests following the tour both off and on shore, since the river overlooks the road. A class fervent commitment to the tour security philosophy. Your duty is to get as much pleasure, enthusiasm & adrenaline rush as you can, The staff duty is reassuring you return next season to get more. the River follows an International Scale of River Difficulty, below are the six levels of difficulty in white water rafting. They vary from easy to quite perilous:
White water rafting Chiang Mai. Grade 1: Very little rough places, might require small maneuvering. (Skill level: really fundamental) Grade 2: A few rough water, perhaps a few stones, may require some maneuvering. (Skill level: basic paddling ability) Grade 3: Whitewater, little waves, perhaps a little fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), but no substantial danger. May require maneuvering that is substantial. Grade 4: Whitewater, moderate waves, possibly stones, possibly a substantial fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), sharp maneuvers could be required. Grade 5: Whitewater, bigger waves, large quantity, chance of big stones and risks, many chances of a fall (Rescue Team secures you when you drop off the boat), necessitates precise maneuvering.
At Maetang river, normally the strongest of rapids will be 4 – 4+ (November)
Itinerary: Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily – Maetang river rafting 10KM. 1-2HR.
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- 08.30 – 09.00 am. Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start White water rafting tour Chiang Mai.
- Scenic 80 km trip to river site. Hot lunch and Raft run of up to Level 4+ through 10 km. of breathtaking white water with fantastic mountain scenery. Rafting 4 people +1 Captain for 1 boat.
05.00 – 06.00 pm. Return to your hotel.
- Note: For joint group sometimes has to wait for other group for approx 1 hr. Of course, this trip will include transportation, guide, lunch, and accident insurance. Bring sunscreen, sandals or flip flops, dry clothes, towel and plastic bag for the camera.
- Not Allowed: Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel, service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM daily.
RETURN TIME: Approximately 6.00 PM.
WEAR: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and a small backpack.
- Experienced local guides, English-speaking guide.
- Transportation from city center hotels or nearby proximity, pick up truck on the off-road at the river site.
- Accident insurance.
- Includes soft drinks. Thai buffet lunch!
- Safety Standard all equipment. Protection gear.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Towel, Shampoo, Soap and dry cloth for change. and a plastic bag for the camera.
- Bring sunscreen, insects repellent spray.
Not to Bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet, Mobile, Camera. Should bring only little cash for your extra snacks, Beer, tips.
Children from 7 to 11 years old pay a reduced price
White water rafting Chiang Mai, itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.