Chiang Mai Night Safari – Chiang Mai excursions
Chiang Mai Night Safari highlights: a visit, with an included shuttle to the Safari and back to your hotel. This iconic and family-friendly site is just 10km from central Chiang Mai, and is home to a variety of animals, such as giraffes, horses, pigs and all sorts of species, which live in a comfortable area of 120 hectares.
You will ride on an open-air vehicle all throughout the forest, which will help you interact with the nature that resides there in a more personal and intimate manner. Included Transportation car or high roof minibus service, admission fee as mentioned above.
Itinerary: Starts From 6:00 PM / 6:30 PM daily
- In this amazing Chiang Mai Night Safari in the outskirts of Chiang Mai, you will be able to see all the zoo animals in their purest state, everything from the safety of the of the van. The routes are specifically designed to watch the highest amount of animals possible, and if you are lucky, some of them will get so close you could pet them. Our expert guide will help you spot all the animals as well as give you some information on their lifestyle and diet. There will be also time for other kind of activities such as the Musical Fountain and Water Screen Laser Light Show which are famous around the world.There will be two shows, which will start at 8pm and 9pm. They are truly an amazing experience. You will spectate just around the skirts of a fountain the size of a full football field, where you will watch a water show with jetting sprays, complimented by music, which makes for a truly impressive show. Join us on this tour and have a magical night on Chiang Mai along with your family or friends!
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 6:00 PM / 6:30 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately about 10.00 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Walking shoes.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- English-speaking guide.
- Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Free comfortable clothing.
- Insects spray repellent, camera.
Children under 6 years old pay a reduced price ! (16 USD)
Chiang Mai Night Safari itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.