Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour
Chiang Mai cycling highlights: On this wonderful Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour we will discover unique special attraction such as the famous Royal Flora (Ratchaphruek). Let’s put with this cycling tour highlights on the Wat Suan Dok (Primitive Temple), on the Wat Phra Sing (with the oldest Buddha image), on the What U-Mong (Hidden Temple).
Let’s get this show on the road
This tour is ideal for everybody who loves bicycle and would like to know and learn more about Chiang Mai lifestyle, as we also explore the unique community artists and the local culture. We have first aid kit, small size bicycles for your children if required. Wear proper footwear for cycling and walking! All entrance fees are included!
So let’s get busy
Our group is formed by passionate local cyclists who are eager to show the world what the spectacular city Chiang Mai has to offer, here we will walk you through astounding temples along with a unique tour of the local flora. Come and discover with us the culture and lifestyle in this magical village. Lunch included!
Itinerary: Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily. Lunch included!
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby and start Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour.
- Depart from the hotel and start Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour, first visiting Wat Phra Sing (with the oldest Buddha image), the What U-Mong (Hidden Temple), the Wat Suan Dok (Primitive Temple). Visiting by bicycle the old town is great time and we can also see the unique Chiang Mai community of artists and the local culture. An important part of this Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour is to discover the unique special attraction such as the famous Royal Flora (Ratchaphruek), it is a wonder of Chian Mai and has immense floral artistic value to uncover.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 3.30 PM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Casual, comfortable for riding a bicycle.
- Lunch. Experienced local guides.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver, English-speaking guide.
- Includes drinking water, Bicycles for the ride. Includes all entrance fees!
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for riding but also to visit Temples. Proper footwear for bicycles (no flip flops or sandals).
- Sunblock and sunglasses, camera, insects repellent spray.
Children from 1 to 6 years old pay reduced ticket! (950 THB)
Chiang Mai cycling explorer tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.