Doi Suthep sunrise tour – best sunrise Chiang Mai tour – Doi Suthep tours – Chiang Mai tours
Doi Suthep sunrise tour highlights: Doi Suthep sunrise tour. Special offering foods to monks at morning and sunrise Tour, best sunrise Chiang Mai tour. Doi Suthep temple sunrise tour to discover 3 fascinating Buddhist temples, the silent Wat Umong, the Wat Phra That at Doi Suthep, the hidden temple (Wat Pha Lad).
Doi Suthep sunrise tour. See also other trending tours to Doi Suthep:
- Chiang Mai tour special
- Doi Suthep zipline trek tour
- Half day Doi Suthep Maew Village tour
- Doi Suthep Pumping Palace tour
Doi Suthep sunrise tour is how we consider being the best way to visit these temples!
This tour combines amazing views, nature sightseeing, Thai traditional lifestyle, the privilege of the sunrise time and atmosphere.
Itinerary: Starts From Pick up Time: 5.30-6.00 am. daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
• Visit Kru Ba Sri Wi Chai statue and experience learning about the lifestyle of Thai Buddhism and Monks offerings.
• Doi Suthep sunrise tour visits the viewpoint at Doi Suthep. enjoy seeing the sunrise and the scenic view of Chiang Mai.
• Visiting next the Doi Suthep temple to see the famous beautiful golden pagoda and the gorgeous views from the Temple terraces.
• Visit now the hidden temple (Wat Pha Lad). This peculiar temple that mixes styles between Thai and Burmese traditions.
• Visit Wat U-Mong (Tunnel Temple) and witness the oldest pagoda inside quiet and peaceful gardens and atmosphere.
Doi Suthep sunrise tour KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 5:00 AM / 5:30 AM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately about 10:30 AM.
- WEAR: Light t-shirt – Long Pants – Walking shoes.
- Experienced local guides, Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver, English-speaking guide.
- Refreshing drinks en route.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program,
Transfer from/to hotel.
- Accident insurance.
- Transportation in the minivan.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing to visit Temples.
- Insects spray repellent, camera.
Children from 3 to 5 years old pay a reduced price! (650 Thai Baht)
Children from 1 to 3 years old pay a reduced price! (150 Thai Baht)
Best sunrise Chiang Mai tour itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.