Half day Chiang Mai home handicrafts Center tour – Chiang May activities
Half day Chiang Mai home handicrafts Center tour (Sankampang). You will discover with us all most fascinating Chiang Mai and Thai Lanna traditional handicrafts and hand made umbrellas.
Itinerary: (08.30 A.M. – 12.00 P.M. / 01.30 P.M. – 04.00 P.M.) daily
Pick up service available only from Hotels/Resorts in Chiang Mai city center.
- Pick up from your hotel to start the tour.
- We visit the famous Thai Lanna handicraft center at Sankampang District.
You will learn and witness first person how the Chaing Mai’s famous Sa paper umbrella is being made step by step and crafted. Non the less the tour will also take you to visit the famous Thai silk center, silverware, teakwood carving, lacquerware, jewelry factory. All hand-made Thai Lanna traditional arts.
- You will be able to shop them all at cheap prices directly from production.
- Back to the your hotels.
Chiang Mai home handicrafts tour half day KEY DETAILS:
- DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel in Chiang Mai city center.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Program Starts From 08.30 AM or 01.30 PM daily.
- RETURN TIME: Approximately 12.00 PM or 04.00 PM.
- WEAR Light t-shirt: Casual.
- Entrance fees.
- Experienced local guide. English-speaking guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Casual clothing.
- Your Camera.
Children from 1 to 3 years old do not pay any ticket! (Free ticket)
Half day Chiang Mai home handicrafts Center tour. Timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit local traffic and local weather conditions. Please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference.